amps drawn while truck is off - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 9th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team
Mine are recent replacements but non-bosch I believe (the black ones).

My truck continues to give trouble - i have had to abort taking it to the beach next week which sucks ass.

It has been randomly draining the battery and now failed to start the other day. It started a half hour later and then drained the battery when I got home

It's in a reasonably good position to diagnose right now but I have not had time. When I turn the ignition on I have gotten a couple different things happen.

1. You hear the relay click and the fuel pump run as normal
2. You hear the relay click but no fuel pump
3. It may have been a low battery condition but one time the relay clicked repeatedly and no fuel pump.

Fun stuff but annoying when I'd trust my '84 110 over it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions