Advanced/Upgraded Engine Mounts - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 27th, 2014, 10:31 AM
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi
Advanced/Upgraded Engine Mounts

Three things annoy me about my early RoW 110. The vibes I get at highway speeds, the lack of power steering when trying to parallel park and dark gray smoke at highway speeds.

The smoke I'm fairly certain is because I'm out of tune and need to provide some deserving TLC to the fuel system.

The power steering issue is a matter of time to identify parts and installation. Working on it.

The vibes I think could be reduced significantly if there are some advanced engine mounts available to swap in. I want to keep this old girl as original as I can. Has anyone seen or heard of an advanced, maybe gel filled, mounts that I should look into?

Many thanks

Old March 27th, 2014, 10:37 AM
83 110
Someone was working on fitting Mercedes engine mounts on a 200tdi
I think it was RAdiviska or something like that

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions