Actual lift measurement with OME - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 31st, 2006, 04:35 PM
Kevin Buckley
1973 coiler
Actual lift measurement with OME

Could someone measure their springs on level ground to tell me the compressed length of the OME 764 rear 761 front combination? How much actual lift did you get? If someone could measure a stock defender that would be great too.

I am trying to figure out new springs on a SeriesIII coil chassis which is supposedly the equivalent in terms of suspension to a D90. Only thing is its a lot lighter, 3000 lbs. I figure even with a winch(but no bull bar) I should stay with the MD front since the 2.25 is a lot lighter than the v8. Rovertyms are probably too much lift.

Old February 2nd, 2006, 04:18 PM
'94 D90 ST
Kevin, No clue if this will help, but here are some measurements I took of the truck before and after applying OME HD/MD springs. (at the very bottom)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions