accident repair cost? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old February 27th, 2008, 04:20 PM
tkavan01
Trevor K
94 d90 #1304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigd
By making her payout the true cost of the damage it might get her family to take her keys away. It would suck if she ran over some little kid.
Her car has not moved in several weeks so i think they did take her car keys...
My wife used to comment how she would fly around our neighborhood... according to our other neighbors that is how they drive in her home country though...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 27th, 2008, 04:22 PM
revor
Keith Kreutzer
Old beat up 110
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigd
By making her payout the true cost of the damage it might get her family to take her keys away. It would suck if she ran over some little kid.
A very good point!

But we'll all be there one day, no more driving for you gramps! Well if there's still cars... It will be hard to take.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Big, Red and ... aaa Red..
Old February 28th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Craigd
Craig Dickson
1995 D90 Red Soft top

Registry
I know, It will suck getting old. I can not imagine not being able to drive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 28th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Davis
Chris Davis
94 NAS D90 6.2LS

Both my parents still drive, my dad is over 80, my mom close. Scares the crap out of me and whenever I am home, I drive. It is going to be really hard to get my dad to not drive...
Old February 28th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Treuwer
Trae Reuwer
94 D90

Trevor, did I see you at the county offices/county police offices around 3pm today? I only saw the drivers side as you were pulling in and didn't notice any damage. I was leaving in my Superduty and trying to answer the cell and flag you down without looking like a maniac... I managed neither successfully.
Old February 28th, 2008, 07:43 PM
tkavan01
Trevor K
94 d90 #1304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treuwer
Trevor, did I see you at the county offices/county police offices around 3pm today? I only saw the drivers side as you were pulling in and didn't notice any damage. I was leaving in my Superduty and trying to answer the cell and flag you down without looking like a maniac... I managed neither successfully.
yes, I got a stupid fix it ticket it last week while working in Dahlgren... seriously who stops a dude for a dead tail light at 2 am when cars are blowing by him at 15 over?

the dent is on the passenger side just in front of the place where the front roll cage attaches...

It is not a bad dent, but bad enough...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac