AC vs Non AC Grill Surround and Aftermarket Intercoolers - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 22nd, 2014, 11:26 AM
Jackie Treehorn
A
1985 (legitimately)

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talleyrand View Post
A bit off topic but does anyone know whether it is possible to get brackets to extend an ARB bull bar bumper out from the chassis so that it clears this type of extended grille slam panel? I have one of the panels and want to mount it but do not have enough room with the ARB bumper in place.
Actually considering where this thread went after the original post, that's not that far off topic!

RN has them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 22nd, 2014, 11:48 AM
ini88
Daniel Marcello
Alloy+Grit Creative Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talleyrand View Post
A bit off topic but does anyone know whether it is possible to get brackets to extend an ARB bull bar bumper out from the chassis so that it clears this type of extended grille slam panel? I have one of the panels and want to mount it but do not have enough room with the ARB bumper in place.
http://www.roversnorth.com/ProductDe...e=4&eq=&key=it
1994 Defender 90 #916
1967 Lancia Fulvia
1974 Alfa Romeo GTV
Old August 30th, 2014, 08:25 AM
RockShow
Ben Goodwin
1996 D1

Update, I found an intercooler on eBay for a Supura of some sort that has the same dimensions as stock but is 4" deep. It is triangular on the top and bottom but I am going to weld wedges on to square it off and add the matching mounting pegs. $112 for the cooler; $10 in scrap aluminum; a neighbor that welds at the nuclear power plant to teach me how to tig aluminum-priceless!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac