A couple brake questions - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old April 19th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Turbofan
Ethan
'73 SIII/ D90 Hybrid

A couple brake questions

I'm currently working on the brakes on my build, and am curious about proper routing of lines and proper terminals for the master cyl. I'm using a D90 NAS master, which has 3 outputs, one near the servo on the left side, and two at the end, one on the left and one on the bottom. I presume that one goes to the rear, while the other two are for the front. Does it matter which goes where? I think I plumbed it so the "rear" one is going to the rear, while the other two are for the front. No doubt someone will correct me, and I'll have to do some reflaring... which just drives me wild.

I feel like there should also be some kind of proportioning valve on there too.

I bought some stainless brake lines (actually, I couldn't find stock ones), and was wondering if these connect directly into the calipers, or if there is a hardline that should be on the caliper connecting to some bracket that I don't have. I remember the RRC calipers I took off had something like that. Any chance someone could help me out? Any one have a picture of their truck w/o the wheel on? Many thanks!

-Ethan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
brake