A-Bar Sellers? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old April 22nd, 2004, 04:18 PM
bugula
Keith DuFresne
'94 AA Yellow 90

A-Bar Sellers?

I've finally figured out the style of A-Bar that I'm looking to fit but have no idea what it's called or who it's made by (I've just seen several of what I'm looking through in the mags) and was hoping someone might know of a seller in the US that offers several different types of A-Bars as I'm coming across just one here and one there, etc.

(...could post a pic of it if that would be more helpful)

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 22nd, 2004, 05:09 PM
dmarchand
David Marchand
'97 D90 SW Arles

Registry
Try www.dap-inc.com. But be careful to note what finish that A-bar comes in. Some are Vinyl dipped, others powdercoated or painted. I would stay away from vinyl dipped.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old April 22nd, 2004, 05:44 PM
bugula
Keith DuFresne
'94 AA Yellow 90

drats!

this one's close to what i'm looking for, only without that cross beam towards the bottom.

thanks a lot for the link though...hadn't come across this site yet.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 22nd, 2004, 06:10 PM
dmarchand
David Marchand
'97 D90 SW Arles

Registry
Quote:
Originally posted by dmarchand
Try www.dap-inc.com. But be careful to note what finish that A-bar comes in. Some are Vinyl dipped, others powdercoated or painted. I would stay away from vinyl dipped.

Edit: Also try Rover Accessories in CA. They carry much more than their website states and are good on the phone with interpreting accessory designs...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions