97 T-case shifter - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 25th, 2003, 09:28 AM
None - sadly
97 T-case shifter

Has anyone fitted a longer shift handle to their 97 transfer case? The Automatics come with a center console unit. Mine is factory, and the t-case shift lever is pretty short. I'd like to ditch the leather shift boot and make the shifter about an inch longer. I suppose an aftermarket shift knob might fit but I want to avoid the bling bling look. Any thoughts?

Old November 25th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
If you wanted the easy way out you could use a turn-buckle nut and a piece of threaded rod.
Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions