'97 D90 radio install help - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 18th, 2005, 02:19 PM
'94 NAS AA Yellow
Question '97 D90 radio install help

I have just got a NAS stock radio and CD changer to install in my Defender 50th LE witch is alot like a 97 NAS. I have just pluged it in and it works ok but its quiet so i need to install the amp as well.
Can anyone tell me how the NAS setup is. How does the amp plug in?

I have 2 plugs for the radio, a grey one that i think is for the power and a brorney one for the speakers. The brown one fits the brown plug on the amp. There is a long plug on the other end of the amp, is there a lead to plug in there to conect to the radio?

Thankd for any help

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amp.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	4120  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

90, 97, 97 d90, d90, radio