'95 ST roll cage ? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 27th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Vic Stull
'95 ST roll cage ?

Disclaimers: I checked the FAQ and searched through many pages of prior postings but didn't discover the answer to my question. Feel foolish because this seems really fundamental to me, which probably expalains why it may never have been discussed.

Not a total newbir, I've owned a Ser. III and a '95 SW, but my knowledge is very deficient. So now I have a '95 ST and want to know if removing the rear portion of the roll cage is a simple matter of removing the Torx bolts and pulling apart. Or is there more to it? Thanks for any guidance; I need all I can get! Vic

Old August 27th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Derek Moeller
Yes, loosen it and tip it back to get the cantrails out then unbolt it and lift it up and off. Then when you get it off......... box it up and send it to me!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

95, cage