95 Onward Nas Front Turn Lights!! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 20th, 2009, 06:16 AM
1994 ST D90
D-90 Source Vendor
95 Onward Nas Front Turn Lights!!

I have a 94 D90 and was going to upgrade the front indicator lights to the bigger NAS lights on the never trucks but the connector is different. Anyone have any suggestions for where I can find some? I tried my local Electronics stores but saddly found they have long since closed down since my last visit.

thanks in advance

Old February 20th, 2009, 08:25 PM
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor
You can get the harness side connector from places like Rovers North. They sell them as repair parts for the rear lights on 95-97 90s. They come with the connector and a few inches of wire that you can splice in (or put Lucar connectors on to plug into your 94 original wiring) and that will allow you to plug it into the lamp. That or you can source just the connector itslef from the UK from Durite.

Be aware though that unless you drill new holes and buy a new plastic headlight trim to mount the signal lower, like a 95-97 front signal, a 95 style larger signal is going to look real goofy mounted higher in the 94 D90 location. (or at least I think it would look out of place).
Email: info@eastcoastrover.com
I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

95, ht, lights, nas