95 classic with electrical gremlins - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 29th, 2014, 10:34 PM
1993 NAS 110
95 classic with electrical gremlins

Today I turned the key on and simultaneously moved both seats up in order to clean the back seats. This led to washer fluid pouring out the headlight jets. The headlights were not on.
Once I turned the key off the jets stopped although fluid continued to seep out

A few days ago I started a thread about non working dome light, puddle lights. The multi function unit was described as the likely culprit. Can I blame this on the Mfu as well?

Anyone have a similar experience? Any words of wisdom?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

95, classic, electrical