'94 with carpet? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 2nd, 2007, 07:44 AM
Joe Barefoot
'94 D90, '07 D110, '08 LR2, '09 D90
'94 with carpet?

I recently bought a '94 D90. It has the full safari rack, soft top (aftermarket) and original hard top. Also has factory installed a/c. So, I think it came as a soft top originally. My question is...did Land Rover sell 90's in '94 with carpet? My understanding was that carpet was only put in SW models, and they weren't in the US as '94's. I guess someone could have changed to carpet, but I think this was the way the vehicle came...the gray carpet is from Land Rover and appears about the same age of the vehicle. Just curious as I'm changing it all to rubber and hardura and insatlling jump seats today. Thanks.

Old September 2nd, 2007, 11:07 AM
Gary Young
'94 90ST -> SW
My '94 was a ST and had carpet before I removed it. So I would say Yes, '94's came with carpet.

Where did you get the Hardura and how are you getting all that darn sticky glue tape off?

I am looking for something to cover my seat bases with now that I have rubber everywhere else.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions