90K service - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old March 5th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Burke
Burke Bell
'94 NAS D90 #158

Registry
90K service

Can anyone tell me what is done in a 90K service on a '94?

Thanks!
Advertisement

Old March 5th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Burke
Burke Bell
'94 NAS D90 #158

Registry
I actually found it myself guys. Here is the site if anyone is interested. http://www.robisonservice.com/servic...er_advice2.asp
Old March 5th, 2004, 05:03 PM
milli
Michael D. Milliken
9590SW

Unhappy

Anybody gonna tell me not to mess with trying to repack my wheel bearings? I am getting some occasional high pitched screeching and it seems to be related to steering or direction and speed. I've pulled all the info from the FAQ, the Tech Article and have the workshop manual.
It should be an adventure though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 5th, 2004, 06:52 PM
BarryO
Barry O'Mahony
97 D-90 SW LE

Quote:
Originally posted by milli
Anybody gonna tell me not to mess with trying to repack my wheel bearings? I am getting some occasional high pitched screeching and it seems to be related to steering or direction and speed. I've pulled all the info from the FAQ, the Tech Article and have the workshop manual.
It should be an adventure though.
It ain't hard. The most tedious part is cleaning out the old grease.

Although based on your description, you may need to be prepared to buy new bearings. That doesn't look too hard, either, although I've never done it. 'just need to press out the old outer races, and press the new one in.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
90, service