90 v8 clutch problem - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM
robheath
robert heath

Unhappy 90 v8 clutch problem

i have a land rover 90 3.5 v8 on which i have just replaced the clutch with a new 3 piece kit due to a faulty thrust/release bearing, (it was screaming like a banshee and was making a very loud grinding noise), once i had got the clutch out it didnt apear that bad just a bit scorched, but about 4 days later it has started making the grinding noise again no where near as loud but still loud enough to be normal!, its not screaming either i have done 60 miles on the new clutch and i changed and bled the fluid in the clutch when i did the job too

any ideas!!!!!!!!!!

cheers rob heath
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
90, clutch, v8