300tdi Zeus Gear Removal - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 16th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Epsom_D2
Sean-Paul Ferrera
1994 D90 POE

Registry
300tdi Zeus Gear Removal

When I purchased my 300tdi it came with Zeus gears (yes I know the horror). Recently it has started to make a racket and before I find out the very expensive way, I would like to convert back to the timing belt. The problem is that I have no earthly idea what parts I may need to go back and I'm not seeing any fitting instructions anywhere for the Zeus gears.

If anyone has any idea of what parts I may need to go back to the timing set I would appreciate you posting them here. As I know it I need an oil plug for the block, updated timing belt set, and a timing cover.

Thanks.
S-P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
300tdi, tdi