300tdi top speed average? - Page 5 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:54 PM
John B.
1991 Defender 90, 200TDI
Site Team
Originally Posted by 323jamie View Post
I llike the feed back on the fuel system I was wondering if the srew or what looks like a screw is the a bleeder on the injection pump?
No. It is meant to bleed out the outlet line.

There are variety of screws that do different things.

Old February 24th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team
How abut taking a picture of the IP? These guys can draw little arrows and annotations and things, and us non-diesel guys can follow along too!

Originally Posted by pendy
I'm here for the D's
Old March 11th, 2012, 08:46 PM
El Solis
Chris Solis
Camel Trophy 110 sorta :)
Ok new fuel filter in and found the boost hose was bad so replaced that. Test drive yesterday much better performance. Didn't have a chance to get it up to highway speeds or run up a hill but definitely more peppy. Ran all new wires for the temp gauge, nothing. Sender showed 1.4xx MEGA Ohms (which would explain why it is not reading). I get the same reading at the sender and at the end of the sender wire at the gauge. I will try a new sender AGAIN but this one worked on the bench prior to being in the truck. So confused.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

300tdi, tdi