300TDi Boost Gauge sender in manifold - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 16th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Jackie Treehorn
1985 (legitimately)
Originally Posted by chris snell View Post
Nice...but don't most of the dash cluster wires run through the two (three?) little plugs behind the dash?
I'm mounting the EGT and boost gauges in the center of the dash (to the left/right of the clock) because there were already 2-1/8 holes already cut when I removed the plate. Until I decide to upgrade to the MudUK center console, these gauges will be in the center of the dash. So, that's why the sending wires/line are where they are (if that's what you were asking about).

Old August 22nd, 2016, 01:24 PM
1995 D90
Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
Posting from iPhone, so only one picture at a time.
Here is what's going on at the back of the manifold now....

Where did you end up getting your fittings? I am looking to do this and would love to just order it all at once.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

300tdi, boost, tdi