260 mm offset Hawse Fairlead? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 16th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Ronanmd1
Jason
1997 D90 HS2.8

260 mm offset Hawse Fairlead?

Hey guys - anyone know of a manufacturer for an offset Hawse fairlead with 260 mm mounting holes? I recently replaced the winch line on my Husky with synthetic. My bumper and winch have 4 x 260 mm mounting bolts for the roller fairlead that came with the set up (winch directly butts up against front of tray and the bolts thread through the front of the tray into the winch) instead of the standard 255 mm. No idea why. Tried a few fairleads and looked online but they all seem to be the stock 255 mounting dimensions...

Jay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
fs