200TDI 90 Harness Question - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 1st, 2013, 10:10 AM
ajh
Andrew J. Hutton
1993 Defender 110 200TDI

200TDI 90 Harness Question

I'm sure pouring over the wiring diagram will help but in a hope that I can save a few hours of tracing; when I hooked up the battery to a partially strung harness I apparently missed something hot and there was a 'pop' as expected and now the fuse panel doesn't get power. Can anyone point me in the right direction for locating the most likely place to investigate? Is there a main fuseable link on a 1993? ]

Thanks; otherwise I'll be in with a meter tonight to try to work it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Parts & Accessories Imported Weekly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Like us on Facebook for a discount on parts!

- Handmade Soap ideal for Mechanics!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 1st, 2013, 10:19 AM
MonLand
Loic Fabro
95 D90 - 96 Disco -06 LR3

Registry
You have a fuse panel inside the engine bay. I assume you are talking about not getting power to the fuse panel inside the cab?
it is not hoarding it is selective collecting
---
MonLand
1995 D90 NAS
1996 Discovery NAS
2006 LR3 NAS (hers, but comfy! :) )
Old October 1st, 2013, 10:58 AM
ajh
Andrew J. Hutton
1993 Defender 110 200TDI

200s only have the one; the 300 setup is much better but not what I'm dealing with at the moment.

- Parts & Accessories Imported Weekly

- Like us on Facebook for a discount on parts!

- Handmade Soap ideal for Mechanics!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
200tdi, 90, tdi