2003 Disco fuel pump fuse popping - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:00 PM
2003 Disco fuel pump fuse popping

The GF's disco is cranking but won't start. When she swapped in the fuse from Trailer Lights it started but then when she went to try it again it cranked with no start. So I guess it's not just a bad fuse but something else.

Ordinarily I would plop a 35 amp fuse in there in lieu of the 30 and see how that goes but seeing as though the truck is safely parked at home. I told her to just call the stealership and get a loaner.

They are at lunch.

Would the 35 amp fuse be a bad idea. Like I said if it was me I would give that a go but with her I'm not sure.

Is there something else that traditionally goes on a 4.6 disco fuel system that would cause a crank but no start?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Lemmings as you know them are a Disney fabricated lie. The truth is out there.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

2003, disco, fuel