2.8L jeep diesel - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 2nd, 2005, 12:22 PM
Hans
Hans Haase
The D-90.com Lab Rat

Ok, so that means that the Hemi transfer case won't work, but what about the ones from the Liberty?

They also say that the new 6-speed replaced the NV-3550 in a few models.... if the NV-3550 has the same bolt pattern, and can bolt up to the 2.8. You can get those new from Advanced Adapters with the adapter take a Jeep Dana 300 transfer case already installed, which is a passenger side front pumpkin.

-Hans

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My 100k stopped odometer fix

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brace for impact, I'm in a "modifying mood". Massive thread count inbound.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 2nd, 2005, 12:48 PM
dmarchand
David Marchand
'97 D90 SW Arles

Registry
Is the injection on the engine electronic?

What about other ecu's? I'm sure it's OBDII.
Old September 2nd, 2005, 02:31 PM
Hans
Hans Haase
The D-90.com Lab Rat

Yeah, full computer controlled diesel injection, I'm assuming that the US Spec ECU is OBD-II compliant as well.

-Hans

My 100k stopped odometer fix

Brace for impact, I'm in a "modifying mood". Massive thread count inbound.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
diesel