No I don't have a '97 NAS but on my rebuild the front axle has taken the direction of an NAS '97 D90 front brake (after studying the various parts vendors for the past few days).
Here is what I have:
- Disco I Axle housing cut/modded to fit Toyota HP 3rd.
- Swivel Balls with Railco top bushing/bearing (used on Disco I's with ABS and only the '97 NAS 90 - from my understanding) Part #FTC5105
- Swivel housings (a RHD on the left side, a LHD on the right side so it can be used on a RHD or LHD build)
- 606666 bearing kit on the bottom, STC226/FTC125 (Disco I and '97 NAS top - FMU)
- Stub Axle - FTC3154 (Disco I and all NAS 90's - FMU)
- Vented Disc Brake Rotor - FTC902 (all NAS 90's)
- Brake Calipers - STC1266 and STC1267 (all NAS 90's)
Here is the tricky part. I want to order hard brake lines. AB has '97 specific stainless (http://www.roverparts.com/Parts/ANR5786SS.cfm
) that should work but my problem is the brake pipe bracket. I would think the FRC7201 and FRC7202 will not work as there is no hole for the ABS module that the '97's came with and more importantly the angle of the bracket might not work. Or will it? Trying to figure it out.
CLIFF NOTES: If you have a picture of a 1997 NAS 90 front brake system with the wheel off please post. Or the part number of the left and right side pipe bracket. Thanks!