Defender Source Forum banner

1994 diavia a/c question

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  founD90 
#1 ·
Anyone with a 1994 diavia system have a pic of the back of their a/c control switches? I researched this but the diagrams I'm finding aren't matching up. I can't remember which spots the wires went in. I'm pretty sure that the thermostat gets a green and a yellow/green and the other 5 to the fan speed but I'm not sure of the order.
Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Mine's an NAS 94 and I'm not sure if it's Diavia. Just looked at my harness colors and connectors don't match up to your picture. However, maybe this will help a little:

I found 5 unique wire colors:
Yellow
Yellow w/black tracer
Green
Green w/blue tracer
Blue

Most wires (blue, green, yellow w/black tracer) come from the fuse box inside the engine compartment
Thermostat has 2 wires with spade plugs, Yellow and Yellow w/black tracer
Compressor gets Green wire (and uses a special plug to connect to red wire thats hard wired to compressor)
Cannister below the compressor has a special plug with Green and Yellow (solid I believe)
Temp Sensor (I think) below the thermostat is a spade plug with Green with blue tracer
Electric fan gets Blue wire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.