1988 19J Need to adjust the Injector Pump - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old June 23rd, 2016, 01:34 PM
Raquen
Matthew
none

1988 19J Need to adjust the Injector Pump

Can anyone show me a screen shot of where you adjust the fuel mixture for the injector Pump?

I have head of people talking about how they dialed it up intil they got blacksmoke then dialed it back again but no reference to where it is. I have even seen a post where someone asked for the same thing I am to only get a barrage of questions trying to point him some place else. I have even downloaded the CAV Injector pump manual, I now have instructions on how to rebuild it but nothing as to how to adjust the fuel mixture.

Can anyone help?
Black smoke, you can smell it is running super rich. The IP boost Diaphragm is fine.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 24th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Raquen
Matthew
none

Ok, I think I found the answer. Looks like the adjustment is done through the timing related to the dsp pump. We'll see how this unfolds....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions