12 VDC Air Conditioner - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 17th, 2004, 03:26 PM
'93 NAS 110
12 VDC Air Conditioner

This might be a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a 12 VDC air conditioner. Not an evaporative cooler, but a compressor-driven AC. I found one a while back that was made in Europe (Sunny Airco) but their distributor here disappeared. I got rid of my AC when I did the diesel conversion, but would like to get some cooling back. I'd rather not go with the complexity of an engine-driven compressor system, and really like the idea of a self-contained 12 VDC system. I know it will not perform as well as an engine-driven system, but I'm just looking for a moderate level of cooling and I'll duct the cool air to the point of use. Thanks.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions