I no longer have my 110 but one of the last things I did before selling it was to move the sill seals to the bottom of the doors. In theory easy enough but removing that extra piece of metal on the sills really sucked. I had to use a spot weld drill bit to get the sills off and then grind all the rust off. This left some pot marks that I insisted on fixing. After that I had to prime and paint to make it all look good and the end result was good but if I had to do it again, I would remove the crap sills, grind the rust and just use a good sealing primer. After that I would install these
Figure I would save someone else the pain I went through.