110 passenger side tool box/battery box? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old December 21st, 2013, 07:37 PM
timtimtj's Avatar
timtimtj
Status: Offline
Tim Blanco
1994 Defender 90
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: East Northport, NY
Posts: 306
110 passenger side tool box/battery box?

On my NAS 90, I have a nice storage box in the seat box under the passenger seat.

I'd like to add something similar to my ROW 110 for some electronics/ jack storage. Right now, under the passenger side access panel, there is nothing. Can I add some kind of YRM style tool/battery box and if so, can it be installed without removing the entire seat box?
Any ideas??

Thanks!
Tim
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old December 21st, 2013, 11:06 PM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Yes and probably.
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old December 22nd, 2013, 12:59 AM
Mybluett's Avatar
Mybluett
Status: Offline
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 2,007
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtimtj View Post
On my NAS 90, I have a nice storage box in the seat box under the passenger seat.

I'd like to add something similar to my ROW 110 for some electronics/ jack storage. Right now, under the passenger side access panel, there is nothing. Can I add some kind of YRM style tool/battery box and if so, can it be installed without removing the entire seat box?
Any ideas??

Thanks!
Tim
Tim,

Yes - got your email and replied tonight
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old January 28th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Ben 110
Status: Offline
Benjamin Wessels
1983 110
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Decatur
Posts: 1
Passenger side storage

Hello, I am new here and a new owner of a 1983 110. I am also looking for more storage for that area. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, -Ben
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old January 28th, 2014, 03:09 PM
o2batsea's Avatar
o2batsea
Status: Offline
Bill Adams
66 109 sw 94 lwb
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: kensington md
Posts: 6,495
Registry
YRM makes a deep box that goes under the seat box for both sides. Access is by lifting the seat squab.
__________________
Bill Adams

1966 109 5 door wagon 300Tdi "spermaceti fueled"
1994 RRC LeWiB "ruining the air behind me"
1968 2A 88

All my troubles are Rover
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old January 28th, 2014, 03:14 PM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben 110 View Post
Hello, I am new here and a new owner of a 1983 110. I am also looking for more storage for that area. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, -Ben
This is a YRM deep tool case which I got to replace the one on my 90.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-597459546.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	482.6 KB
ID:	88741  
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
110, battery

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Passenger side glass nathanwind For Sale - Parts 14 January 27th, 2013 10:56 PM
Need Passenger side Wing/Quarterpanel mgzzcool Wanted 0 April 19th, 2012 11:23 AM
Passenger side sliding rear window for a 90 or 110 roofside and one fixed window evilfij For Sale - Parts 2 June 2nd, 2009 10:46 AM
WTS: NAS 110 AC/heater box headdamage For Sale - Parts 1 October 24th, 2005 08:43 PM
Wanted: Passenger side Front Fender Flare in Matte Black Northface Wanted 0 March 28th, 2005 05:00 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.


Copyright