110 decision: NAS or import? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 7th, 2014, 05:14 AM
Abu Buckwheat
2005 Defender 110 TD5 Station
I have a 110 for you

Don't get a NAS Defender when you can have a super clean nearly identical ROW for a fraction of an unrestored NAS

I have a white LHD 1986 Defender 110 with a 3.5L V8 engine here near Albany that is PRISTINE, titled, fully running and extremely low mileage (33,000 miles!).

It was a full frame off restoration done for the ruler of Dubai who was the actual owner (we have a copy of his registration). Its listed as Kimba on my Defender Source registry. I have been asking for $45,000.

It was on Ebay for the last two months but all I have found is that the bidders were dealers trying to buy it for nothing and resell it.

In the end the only difference between a NAS and a restored earlier model vehicle is that it needs a roll cage and a few minor NAS items you can fit yourself like the bumper and the lights.

Old May 7th, 2014, 04:03 PM
2008 LHD Tdci 110 Keswick Green
You might wanna take a look at my homepage www.riverhousemini.com

We have some excellent projects from time to time... I have a solid Original LHD 1984 Defender 110 5 door Trident Green / White top, with alloy door tops, 2.5 petrol engine for import, all Original , 11000 euro plus shipping.

Best regards,Michael

For LHD Defender restorations and refurbishments

EMAIlL : info@riverhousemini.com

Current Inventory is listed in my STOCKLIST section

Worldwide shipping is our specialty
Old May 10th, 2014, 06:53 PM
1988 RHD 110
I imported one

I worked with one of the companies that frequent s this forum to find/import a 110 5 door about 1 year ago. PM me if you want to talk about that experience.

One of the best pieces I've seen on this thread so far is BE PATIENT

'88 ROW 110 5-door SOLD
'01 Disco II

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

110, import, nas