Defender Source Forum banner

110 CSW winds shield to roof seals

Tags
110 roof seals
4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Wilboro 
#1 ·
Another case of not enough documentation and too much time lapsed. I've dug around online and here and can't really find this info.

Anyhow I hope to be installing my freshly painted roof tomorrow on my '97 110 CSW(weather permitting) and am after a bit of info in regards to the roof seals.

I'm trying to figure out the correct orientation of the upper and lower roof to windscreen seals.
Obviously the upper seals position is dictated by the channel in the roof, but the lower one gets stuck on the windscreen frame and could be moved a fair bit. Is the lower seal supposed to line up with the middle channel of the upper seal (as pictured) or should it be offset?

Also I have these two other square foam seals (LR055343) that fit in somewhere near the front corners of the roof, again can't be quite sure where exactly.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Will this should help. The seals go as you have them in the picture. I believe the blocks are smushed into the corners where there are loads of odd edges and angles. It'll still leak there anyway :eek: LOL. The blocks could also be for the tops of the B pillar??

Attachments

#5 ·
Will I juts did a cross reference of the foam block part number and it is for the corner of the roof as I posted above. MUC6400 is the old PN.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.