Series III Import Questions - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Series Technical Discussions

Old February 2nd, 2009, 02:05 PM
TanzaniaSafari
Patrick
94 D-90,2002 Range Rhino

Series III Import Questions

I own a 74 88" series III military rover I bought off a Tanzania General. I live in Texas and dont know the first thing about getting it shipped home. Getting it on the boat from this end is easy but i don't know anything about getting it into the states. Ive got all the paper work in terms of ownership and title but what else do I need to bring it in. Where do I start? Thanks anything helps.

Kind Regards

Pat Fleming
Safari Guide
Corbett Bishop Safaris
www.cbsafaris.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
landrovered
S. Smith
72 Series III 109 Diesel

Over 25 years is no problem, your customs broker will take care of it for you (my experience with 72 series III) you will need ownership docs and bill of lading. I picked mine up at the port, it was easy. The freight forwarder will let you know what duty you owe and give you a list of all of the charges and review your documents for you. They will also tell you what originals you will need and what can be copies.
Old February 3rd, 2009, 12:26 AM
TanzaniaSafari
Patrick
94 D-90,2002 Range Rhino

Thanks Scott, well that doesn't seem all too bad. I just hope all the paper work on my side is totally complete and as far as I know it is. That is always a problem here in Tanzania.

Thanks again

-Patrick

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Series Technical Discussions

Tags
import, series, series iii