Sony xperia z1 tmobile 4g lte phone - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 6th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Sony xperia z1 tmobile 4g lte phone

Sony Xperia Z1 tmobile phone. Used for approximately one week. It is in the box with all accessories unopened and has been sitting in my desk since this past January. The device looks new and I simply switched to a smaller phone.

The phone is locked to US tmobile, but can be unlocked after using it for a few weeks with the service. It is designed to pull LTE from all GSM carriers once unlocked.

It is selling for between 380-450 on ebay. I would like 350 shipped.

I would prefer to sell to a forum member instead of dealing with the craigslist/ebay hassle.

Note, this was my phone purchased outright by my office so you don't have to worry about the imei being bad or something fishy.

pm me if interested!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market