Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Old August 12th, 2014, 09:40 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
So Many Black D90s For Sale Right Now!!

Holy cow! There has been a literal flood of Beluga Black D90s hitting the market lately! Has anyone else noticed this? It has been quite some time since I've seen four NAS black D90s on eBay at one time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1)

1994 Land Rover Defender 2dr Convertible - Starting Bid $38,777 (no bids)
1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Soft Top with 63K miles!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Land-Rover-D...US_Cars_Trucks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2)
1995 Land Rover Defender D90 OPEN TOP,RARE MANUAL,BLACK/BLACK - BIN $56,950
1995 DEFENDER D90 OPEN TOP, ONLY 62K MILES,RARE MANUAL,WE FINANCE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Land-Rover-D...t_53633wt_1153

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3)
1997 Land Rover Defender 2dr Station Wagon Hard-Top - BIN $39,900
1997 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 HARDTOP AWD! AIR-CONDITIONING 16-WHLS CDPLYR 1-OWNER

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-LAND-RO...p2054897.l4275

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4)
1995 Land Rover Defender "90" - BIN $29,900
1995 Land Rover Defender 90..........Sport Utility 2-Door 3.9L

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Land-Ro...#ht_114wt_1153
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1 - 1994 SALDV2281RA942253.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	100600   Click image for larger version

Name:	2 - 1995 SALDV2287SA971701.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	100601  

Name:	3 - 1997 SALDV2249VA115978.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	100602   Click image for larger version

Name:	4 - 1995 SALDV2281SA958975 1.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	100603  

Name:	4 - 1995 SALDV2281SA958975 2.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	100604   Click image for larger version

Name:	4 - 1995 SALDV2281SA958975 3.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	100605  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 12th, 2014, 09:49 AM
rijosho
Joshua

Registry
Additional Details:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
1)
Seller: hrmcars (49 )
Item Location: Mount Kisco, New York, United States
Mileage: 63,629
VIN: SALDV2281RA942253
Description:
1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Soft Top finished in Beluga Black with Grey waterproof interior. Driven just 63,629 miles, this beautiful D90 comes equipped with a full front brush bar with a Warn Heavy Duty winch mounted, front skid plate, factory side steps, Hella fog and driving lamps, rear lamp guards, rear work lamp, five speed manual transmission, low and high range gears, factory five spoke alloy wheels, front recovery hook, Badger Coachworks covers for all seats, rear forward facing seat with seat belts, locking Tuffy center box, uprated stereo and speakers, original books and tools and much more. This well cared for Defender has been fitted with full doors with wind up windows. Beautifully optioned and ready to be enjoyed by it's next lucky owner. Priced to SELL. Serious realistic offers are welcomed and should be directed to Mark Starr @ 914 217-4817.

~~~~~~~~~~~
2)
Seller: texas_imports (564 )
Item Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Mileage: 62,186
VIN: SALDV2287SA971701
AutoCheck: Accidents - MINOR ISSUE
Description:
This beautiful and exquisite 1995 Land Rover Defender 90 is in Excellent condition inside and out. The Carfax report is also clean with no problems (please click on the CARFAX link below to view this vehicle's history report).
For peace of mind we would like to remind you that this vehicle is pre-qualified for an extended bumper to bumper factory type warranty for up to 100K miles (please contact us for details and pricing).
This Sport Utility Vehicle offers a super responsive 3.9L V8 Fuel Injected Engine. The quality and craftsmanship of the build is exceptional.

The exterior is finished in a smooth and glossy Beluga Black complimented with a Black Interior. The exterior is in Excellent condition and the interior is also in Excellent condition; super clean and fresh. This color combination is extremely desirable; you cannot go wrong!

There are many pre-owned vehicles out there but if you are looking for a unique Four Wheel Drive Sport Utility Vehicle that will perform as good as it looks, then this is the one!

The engine is a super responsive and powerful 182 hp, 232 ft-lbs 3.9L V8 Fuel Injected engine that is mated to a 5-Speed Manual Transmission.
This vehicle is in Excellent mechanical condition all around; you are more than welcome to have a certified mechanic check it out. This beautiful Defender 90 looks, runs and drives absolutely great.
This vehicle is a tremendous value because you can buy it for thousands less than the competition and still enjoy all of the luxuries and performance features you would expect of a vehicle of this caliber. Why pay retail when you can own this beautiful Defender 90 for wholesale?
We offer complimentary airport pick-up if you are flying in to pick-up this beautiful vehicle. If you decide so, we can help facilitate low-cost shipping directly to your front door. We also offer nationwide financing and competitive rates starting as low as 1.49% up to 75 months (please contact us for more details & terms).
We believe that a picture is worth a thousand words, so we have included over 120 pictures so you can judge for yourself the condition this beautiful Land Rover Defender 90 is in.
If you have any questions or would like to make arrangements for purchase please email or call us @ (972) 888-9998 we will be able to answer all questions you may have about this stunning vehicle.
We have received numerous eBay awards for outstanding business selling vehicles on eBay Motors and our commitment to serving the eBay community. We are determined to give full customer satisfaction and still save you money, so we hope to earn your business. Happy buying!

VEHICLE CONDITION:
  • Body: Excellent condition
  • Paint: Excellent condition
  • Bumpers: Excellent condition
  • Interior: Excellent condition
  • Soft Top: Excellent condition
  • Carpet: Excellent condition
  • Windshield: Excellent condition; Clear with no cracks
  • Tires: Like New matching Set of BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A 265/75R16
  • Wheels: Excellent condition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3)
Seller: exotic-motors (1417 )
Item Location: Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States
Mileage: 99,080
VIN: SALDV2249VA115978
Description: none

~~~~~~~~~~~
4)
Seller: mz4000 (747 )
Item Location: Hialeah, Florida, United States
Mileage: 158,000
VIN: SALDV2281SA958975
Description:
"Most reliable 1995 Land Rover truck ever" This hard to find truck is in GOOD condition. Great daily drive....., everything works fine. Clean car fax !!! Engine has 158K original miles with no issues at all. A spare engine with 38,000 miles is included in listed price !!!!! I am selling this vehicle for a family member....please feel free to contact him at (786) 326-9634 with any questions you may have.
Old August 12th, 2014, 09:52 AM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
considering I sold mine for $17.5 with 37k miles this is bumming me out

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 12th, 2014, 09:58 AM
rijosho
Joshua

Registry
I just realized that #3 is actually British Racing Green, not Beluga Black haha - man that color always messes with me! Only one pic of it was loading on my computer.
Old August 12th, 2014, 09:59 AM
sloanfiske
Anthony Nelson
97 D90 SW

Registry
Anyone want me to take a look at the one in Mt Kisco, let me know
Old August 12th, 2014, 10:00 AM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Who fact checks the fact checker..???
Old August 12th, 2014, 10:42 AM
rijosho
Joshua

Registry
Wow it looks like someone may have already hit the Buy It Now on #4
Old August 12th, 2014, 10:47 AM
NPT90
JT
D90 óriginalé

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by the rover shop View Post
Who fact checks the fact checker..???
Jesus, duh
Old August 12th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Tripod
Andrew
1988 90 RHD

Registry
#4 has a salvage title. Found the listing from 2010 in Roanoke, VA. Great price, but the Milage is similar to the 2010 mileage... #2258

http://usedcarsfsbo.com/asp/Item.asp...=9%2F13%2F2010
Old August 12th, 2014, 10:59 AM
rijosho
Joshua

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
#4 has a salvage title. Found the listing from 2010 in Roanoke, VA. Great price, but the Milage is similar to the 2010 mileage... #2258

http://usedcarsfsbo.com/asp/Item.asp...=9%2F13%2F2010
Yeah the previous seller - graysaylor - sells salvage trucks - for example this beluga black but a 1997. Here are more details on that one:

http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...t=29450&page=2

Maybe the seller just pulled the listing and the BIN button wasn't actually hit, since I think when the BIN is hit the listing still stays up. Here is the old description:

Up for sale is my '95 D-90 ST, it has been my daily driver for the last year and a half. It runs and drives well and everything works as it should. it has a new (2 month old) NRP stainless steel exhaust system, new battery, 5bar tread plate on wingtops and sills, and a Sony cd stereo with factory speakers. The soft top is the original, it has had several repairs (professionally), not in perfect shape but it is serviceable. The Rover has BFGoodrich All-Terrain tires in good shape with plenty of tread on them, the five-speed transmission shifts well through all the gears, the engine runs well and has plenty of power, the transfer case has both hi and low and center locking differential which all work great, and it has the original class III trailer hitch bumper. The interior is in good shape, all rubber mats on the floor are new from land rover. There is one tear, it is on the passenger seat side bolster, all the other seats are in good shape. The Rover has air conditioning and it blows nice and cold, however it may need the belt tightened or replaced (it squeels sometimes). the body is in good shape with only one dent in the front drivers side fender. This Rover has always been a southern vehicle, there is NO RUST on the rear crossmember, footwells, bulkhead, door bottoms, etc. Please notice the carfax report says it has a salvage history, I purchased it this way and the seller told me it was mistakenly reported this way. He told me that he needed to order a duplicate title and this somehow was the result. On this note, the body panels all line up and look straight, the Rover does't shimmy or pull to one side, steers great, breaks great, etc. The only thing wrong with the rover, is sometimes you have to crank it for a few seconds for it to start, once it starts it runs great. I'll happily meet the buyer at the airport (ROA) or deliver the Rover to any local shipper. I would encourage anyone interested to come check it out, please ask questions before bidding. I've loved this Rover and I am only selling it to fund an addition to my house.
Old August 12th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Tripod
Andrew
1988 90 RHD

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Yeah the previous seller - graysaylor - sells salvage trucks - for example this beluga black but a 1997. Here are more details on that one: http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...t=29450&page=2 Maybe the seller just pulled the listing and the BIN button wasn't actually hit, since I think when the BIN is hit the listing still stays up. Here is the old description: Up for sale is my '95 D-90 ST, it has been my daily driver for the last year and a half. It runs and drives well and everything works as it should. it has a new (2 month old) NRP stainless steel exhaust system, new battery, 5bar tread plate on wingtops and sills, and a Sony cd stereo with factory speakers. The soft top is the original, it has had several repairs (professionally), not in perfect shape but it is serviceable. The Rover has BFGoodrich All-Terrain tires in good shape with plenty of tread on them, the five-speed transmission shifts well through all the gears, the engine runs well and has plenty of power, the transfer case has both hi and low and center locking differential which all work great, and it has the original class III trailer hitch bumper. The interior is in good shape, all rubber mats on the floor are new from land rover. There is one tear, it is on the passenger seat side bolster, all the other seats are in good shape. The Rover has air conditioning and it blows nice and cold, however it may need the belt tightened or replaced (it squeels sometimes). the body is in good shape with only one dent in the front drivers side fender. This Rover has always been a southern vehicle, there is NO RUST on the rear crossmember, footwells, bulkhead, door bottoms, etc. Please notice the carfax report says it has a salvage history, I purchased it this way and the seller told me it was mistakenly reported this way. He told me that he needed to order a duplicate title and this somehow was the result. On this note, the body panels all line up and look straight, the Rover does't shimmy or pull to one side, steers great, breaks great, etc. The only thing wrong with the rover, is sometimes you have to crank it for a few seconds for it to start, once it starts it runs great. I'll happily meet the buyer at the airport (ROA) or deliver the Rover to any local shipper. I would encourage anyone interested to come check it out, please ask questions before bidding. I've loved this Rover and I am only selling it to fund an addition to my house.
Damn, good call. Somebody got a good deal, maybe. Would have been nice to see some more pics before pulling the trigger though
Old August 12th, 2014, 11:50 AM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtomchik View Post
Jesus, duh
He wouldn't dare..!!!!
Old December 1st, 2014, 12:06 PM
rijosho
Joshua

Registry
Number 4 - SALDV2281SA958975 - is back up for sale by Worldwide Vintage Autos. As expected, the salvage history is the very last thing mentioned and then simultaneously disputed. At least the "Vehicle Title" is marked as salvage in the Item Specifics section.

"-AUTOCHECK INDICATED A SALVAGE HISTORY. TITLE IS CLEAR. PREVIOUS OWNER INDICATED THIS WAS AN ERROR BUT WE ARE UNCERTAIN. TRUCK FRAME, ETC IS CLEAN AND STRAIGHT. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY ACCIDENTS."

Looks like the roof rack has been removed since premier_porsche_sales (150 ) sold it to them on Aug 29th for $29,900

August:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/D90-Beluga-B...p2047675.l2557

Current:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Land-Rover-D...US_Cars_Trucks

VIN: SALDV2281SA958975

Mileage: 151,028

Plaque: 2258

Description:

WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS

CALL OUR SALES TEAM AT 720 457 9145

MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-6PM

AS ONE OF THE LARGEST CLASSIC CAR DEALERS IN THE WORLD, WE HAVE MANY MORE VEHICLES LIKE THIS. PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE.

1995 Land Rover Defender 90. Beluga Black. AC. OME Lift.

YEAR: 1995

MAKE: Land Rover

MODEL: Defender 90 4x4

VIN #: SALDV2281SA958975

DETAILS

MILES: 151,028 Original

ENGINE / PERFORMANCE: 3.9L V8

TRANSMISSION: Manual

OPTIONS

POWER STEERING!

AIR CONDITIONING!

POWER BRAKES!

SEAT BELTS!

FUNCTIONALITY

HEADLIGHTS: Working

PARK LIGHTS: Working

BRAKE LIGHTS: Working

TURN SIGNALS: Working

WIPERS: Working

RADIO: Working

HEATER: Working

AIR CONDITIONING: Working

SPECIFICS / BUILD INFORMATION

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN NORTH AMERICAN SPEC (NAS) LAND ROVER DEFENDER CALL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE THEM AND HAVE OVER 12 IN STOCK!

We specialize in vintage 4x4’s and have over 100 in stock! Pinzgauers, Unimogs, Defenders, Broncos, Land Cruisers, International Scouts, Jeep Willys, Nissan Patrols, etc. You name it. Visit our website.

Awesome 1995 Land Rover Defender 90. Rare Beluga Black Convertible WITH AIR CONDITIONING!

-Old Man Emu (OME) Suspension Lift.

-5 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM (33”). Full size spare.

-Waterproof Seat covers.

-Custom stereo with Marine Grade Speakers.

-Aftermarket Steel rock steps.

-Bikini Top.

-Factory Fiberglass Hardtop (impossible to find for they do not replicate).

Fresh tune up. Brand new brakes, fluids, battery, etc! Amazing to drive. Runs strong.

DUE TO ITS LIMITED PRODUCTION, THIS RARE DEFENDER IS AN EXCELLENT INVESTMENT AND SOMETHING YOU CAN ENJOY DAILY. COLLECTIBLE VINTAGE VEHICLES HAVE HISTORICALLY APPRECIATED AT A RATE GREATER THAN THE STOCK MARKET, GOLD AND OTHER ARTS & COLLECTIBLES AS DOCUMENTED BY MANY ARTICLES AND AUCTION RESULT TRACKING.

ALTHOUGH NOT A "NO RESERVE" AUCTION, THE RESERVE PRICE OF THIS VEHICLE IS WELL BELOW COMPARABLE VEHICLES IN THE MARKET. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO STOP THIS AUCTION AT ANY TIME.

DISCLOSURE ITEMS

IN FULL DISCLOSURE, THE ITEMS WORTH NOTING INCLUDE:

-THERE ARE A COUPLE CHIPS / IMPERFECTIONS IN THE PAINT. SEE DETAILED PICTURES.

-THERE IS A CRACK ON THE ORIGINAL FIBERGLASS HARDTOP.

-THERE IS SURFACE RUST AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DRIVER DOOR (NO CANCER) AND SOME ON THE BOLTS. REST OF TRUCK AND FRAME IS FREE OF ANY OXIDATION. SEE DETAILED PICTURES.

-AUTOCHECK INDICATED A SALVAGE HISTORY. TITLE IS CLEAR. PREVIOUS OWNER INDICATED THIS WAS AN ERROR BUT WE ARE UNCERTAIN. TRUCK FRAME, ETC IS CLEAN AND STRAIGHT. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY ACCIDENTS.
Old December 1st, 2014, 10:41 PM
cwilder
Chad
2012 110 Black

Registry
I've had my eye on the first one for a while. He wants 40K though.
1997 D-90 #1867 (sold) :(
2012 Black 110 :) In OZ still
2011 LR4 "Metropolis" (sold) :(
2011 Raptor F150 SVT (sold) :(
2007 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2007 LR3 (sold)
2006 RRS (sold)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Tags
black d90, d90, for sale, ht, ac, 90