Roller for someone in Central CA??
Land Rover Series IIA Rolling Chassis, tub, drivetrain, transmission - $2000 (Carmel Valley)
For sale is nice condition 88 rolling chassis. This does not come with a title so it will come with a bill of sale only. It is located in Carmel Valley, CA. Local delivery is possible, otherwise it will need to picked up where it sits for a sale. The engine is NOT included. Included is the following:
- Rust free nice condition series IIa 88" chassis. There is a dent in the transmission crossmember, and small rust hole in the rear crossmember, as pictured. There are no other rust issues with the frame, it appears to have been stripped and painted. I can repair these two small issues if the buyer requires. Some of the highlights include:
-Nice condition series fuel tank, and fuel pump.
- Series IIa trans and t-case, which seem to work well without issues
- Scout II Power steering mated to stock land rover steering and axle
- New Parabolic front springs, newer standard rear springs
- OME front springs, nice/like new condition rears
- Braided brake hoses
- Front and rear drivehafts
- Nice condition 88 tub with NO rust or corrosion. The left side tub panel appears to have been replaced, as there are hammer rivets holding the tub side to the tub itself.
- Nice condition seatbox, although it has holes in the front drive side for a battery cutoff switch, as well as a battery cable pole box.
- New britpart exhaust from downpipe to tailpipe
- I don't plan to include the wheels/tires, so a buyer will need to provide these, unless they are negotiated into the sale.
- I also have the trans tunnel, a defender bulkhead to series tunnel adapter, series floor panels
- I have a number of other series parts for sale, inquire if interested.
Asking $2000. E-mail or call 831 236-5888 if interested. Thanks for looking