It's time to clean the garage. It is a 2000 Royal Enfield motorcycle. I have listed it on Ebay but will pull the ad if anyone here is interested. Asking $1995.00 to just get it out of my garage. Please call with any questions 407 529-9191. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Excerpt from Ebay:
This is a 2000 Royal Enfield Classic 500. The bike runs great, no issues. Only selling because I have too many projects and no time. Current title and registration clear. I have installed many upgrades including:
1. High flow oil pump
2. Electronic ignition $99 - http://store.royalenfieldusa.com/sim...ronic-ignition
3. Front disc brakes $595 - http://store.royalenfieldusa.com/dis...conversion-kit
4. Cafe Fork Top Yoke $360 - http://store.royalenfieldusa.com/caf-fork-top-yoke
5. Cafe Headlight kit $235 - http://store.royalenfieldusa.com/com...-headlight-kit
6. Old-Fashioned Solo Seat $150 - http://store.royalenfieldusa.com/old...oned-solo-seat
7. Right Hand Shift Kit $ 295 - http://store.royalenfieldusa.com/aft...hand-shift-kit
8. Two kickstands, one A-tripod and one side leaning.
The shift kit is still new in box, never installed. I still have all original parts which will be included with bike. Please call or email with any questions.
1983 110 Rebuild
"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag"