Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Old November 26th, 2011, 02:45 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Red 90 in Baton Rouge LA

Not mine but looks like a good deal at $21k...it's been on eBay for a stretch but the price has come down quite a bit. Change out the rims and you're good to go : )
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...k:top:en#v4-38

PS - still can't figure it how to upload a pic from iPhone / iPad otherwise I'd post one...
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 26th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwind
Not mine but looks like a good deal at $21k...it's been on eBay for a stretch but the price has come down quite a bit. Change out the rims and you're good to go : )
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...k:top:en#v4-38

PS - still can't figure it how to upload a pic from iPhone / iPad otherwise I'd post one...
That truck has been for sale for before with those exact same pics, about 2 years ago. The seller is new too. Looks like it has half the Equipe catalog on it too.

Semper Fi!
Old November 26th, 2011, 04:27 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Wow I missed that...had assumed it was the same seller as before!

------ Follow up post added November 26th, 2011 05:02 PM ------

Actually I went back and checked, it's been the same seller all along as far as I can see. I've got an email in to the seller out of curiosity.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 30th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I emailed the seller a few days ago for more pics and to request a viewing. Surprise, no answer. The VIN does match the year and color though. It would be a good deal if legit.

Semper Fi!
Old November 30th, 2011, 01:39 PM
popeohana
Jeremy
94 Arles ST

Registry
I got in touch with the sell via email (didn't speak to him), he sent some photos and his contact info. It does look like a good deal, but I am trying to hold out for an Arles ST. Wolf Fab, send me a pm if you want his contact info.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:58 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Received the following from the seller. Put a vm in to him telling him that we absolutely have a deal if he can paint the truck Conniston green, install a hardtop, and paint the roof white:

"Hi there

Sorry for my late answer

Please give me a call at my office : (678) 278-9790 Ext. 1 , and we will discuss about our defender .

Have a great day and best regards*

Robert C"
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:59 AM
popeohana
Jeremy
94 Arles ST

Registry
I spoke with the seller briefly yesterday, he said 90 is in Baton Rouge, LA and he is in Atlanta and he doesn't have a way to show the car. He said he would fly to Baton Rouge to show the car if I gave a 20% deposit, haha.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:33 AM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by popeohana View Post
I spoke with the seller briefly yesterday, he said 90 is in Baton Rouge, LA and he is in Atlanta and he doesn't have a way to show the car. He said he would fly to Baton Rouge to show the car if I gave a 20% deposit, haha.
Well that certainly does sound like a scam if I've ever heard of one.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Tags
90, d 90