Range Rover Classic (NW Florida CL) - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 15th, 2014, 08:34 AM
chris b
1995/RRC SWB
Range Rover Classic (NW Florida CL)

Not mine, but i'm close enough if someone wants it .. i could assist.
sounds pretty rough but i won't be the judge of what someone wants and doesn't want.

This price is firm. a great runner. driven all around the U.S. Has usual rust on the hatch and rockers are rusted out and back corners have rust. nothing a little diamond plate cant solve. i drove it thru 12" of michigan snow this winter like it was driving on a clear road. the interior is in descent shape especially for the year. it does need brake pads all around being the sensor just started coming on. has roof racks and bike racks connected. sunroof works and ive taken down the headliner due to sagging. very small power steering leak. heat works ac needs a charge. new u joint and master brake cylinder. has a big dog cage in the back. this thing is built like a tank so not very fast but a fun cruiser. haul anything you want in this. speedo is out but i downloaded an app and just mount my phone. the drivers seat wont recline, i believe its the switch and rear passenger side window wont go down, believe its a fuse i never looked into. cleans up descent. if i kept it i would give a tune up and brake pads and not worry about anything. it is a perfect first car for a kid because of its size and kinda cool to have a classic. it is the 40th anniversary edition. i tried to cover everything and may have missed something.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

classic, range rover