Not car related but my Telecaster (with gear) needs a new home
Not sure if there are any pickers, or aspiring pickers, on here but Im looking to sell my Telecaster. I havent played it in a while and am looking for someone who will give it a good home. It comes with a lot of gear so its going to be a great starter package for someone or great addition to someones collection.
Its a black w/ white guard 1988 American Standard Telecaster (made in the USA, not Japan or Mexico). The story behind the guitar is that it was bought new in 1988 by someone who was going to join a band, it never happened so the guitar was put into the closet. Sold in 2000 to me. I was in a band and picked up the guitar to play but then started playing the drums so it very rarely was played. I have the original strap, Fender plastic case and the factory inspection tag still. I played it for a while but never seriously and have since gotten distracted by other stuff so the guitar does not get played very much at all. It still looks brand new with hardly any marks or scrapes on the face, guard or the back of the guitar. If I was going to play, I always took my belt off to make sure that the back didnt get scratched or gouged. It has been recently restrung with light strings and plays very nice with a great action. The pictures below can give you an idea of its condition. Since I am looking to sell the guitar, I wont need any of the other stuff either so I would like to sell it as a package.
- TKL hardcase with storage area in it. Case will come with capo, cable, picks (I believe they are Dunlop Orange), and Korg tuner
- Original Fender strap (in picture)
- Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal (works)
- Boss distortion/ compression pedal (works)
- 1960s Gibson G50 reverb amp. Everything works on it. Reverb is adjustable in speed and intensity. Great sound with dual pole switch to help filter out noise from the outlet. Case is in good shape with just a few small missing/ torn spots in the black vinyl wrap. Its a solid state amp, not tube but it is an early example. Can get very loud so I hardly used it. Revered as one of the better solid state amps you can buy. Very punchy.
- A few extra cables with the pedals
So, this is everything that you need to get started. Looking to get $800, or best realistic offer, for the whole package. Not really that interested in breaking anything up and would like to sell it as a package. You wont be disappointed.
Let me know.