110 for sale in Bend, Oregon
No affiliation to seller. Just saw this browsing the net.
For sale is a 1983 Land Rover 110 County, Series 3 Defender. Shipped over from England in 2009. Have all paper work. Driven locally, not off road. In good shape considering it is from England (has some rust). $17,000 OBO. Thank you.
* 200 TDI Diesel engine (out of a '94/'95 Discovery). Converted in England 2009.
* New Radiator /2009
* New Shocks, Springs, TerrafirMa components, Emu Stabilizer Bar, Roof Rack w/ ladder, New Jack
Diamond Plating, Rock Sliders, Front Skid Plate, Grill Protector /2009
* New Heater Core and coolant lines, heater hoses /2013
* New Starter /2013
* New Rear Wheel Cylinders and new steel lines, /2013
* Speedo Cable /2013
* New Oil Pan Heater /2013
* New Throttle Cable /2013
* New Engine Timing Belt (idler, tensioner, cam, crank seal, etc...), Water Pump /2012
* All fluids have been changed since arrival in the US.