Nas 250 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 24th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Nas 250

Not a bad price!

Nice Rig.

I guess this is an old add for Barry's truck....

Old March 24th, 2011, 08:40 AM
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
HAHAHA that's been up for months now. My thinking is that Barry does not delete the listing so that he can lure in potential Defender 110 owners, gets his/her phone number and then ear fucks him/her to eternity about these trucks. Very smart, Barry. "You want to own a Defender? I've owned 3! I makes me very cool. Now buy me a '94 winch bumper for letting you talk to me."

Originally Posted by bjf View Post
I am talking purely from an aesthetics standpoint.
Old March 24th, 2011, 10:09 AM
barry f
94 ST #395
I am actually running a Nigerian Scam. I take 50% up front and then send the buyer to a Honda dealer in Waltham where they pay another 100% for a Waltham Honda License plate frame.

It was an autotrader one pay ad where you pay for as long as it takes to sell. I never took it down or the blog on the truck out of laziness It has been so long the only time I get contacted is for people wanting to trade for boost wheels or the rare Prosche 944 turbo.

You know I have been going easy on you for the last few days which has made the board seem boring. Clearly there is no point in letting up. If I had a trusty Horsey assistant I would destroy you right now with adding some links to your constant ass kissing of every person on the board with a black or blue truck where you beg for them to post pictures because black trucks with a fast back top look so different than black trucks with badger tops. Actually you like to know what every body has with regards to a 90. You are so wise with all your knowledge.

Horsey should I sell my winch bumper before I sell my rusty blue 90? I need to know from a wise wise man if it will help me get maximum value.

Your experience is so vast and great. You are still the first person I am going to with technical advice especially regarding my brakes and how to make rotors last longer than rhinolining.

Game on.
Originally Posted by DefenderPilot View Post
Are there shocks that I can addjust up and down like my friends LX460? That would be very cool!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market