Mr. Clean Auto Dry Carwash System. 2-pack - $9.99 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 30th, 2009, 10:53 AM
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
Mr. Clean Auto Dry Carwash System. 2-pack - $9.99

Don't know if anyone uses this stuff, but if you want to, I just saw is offering a 2-pack of this kit for $9.99 with free shipping. Usually retails for $60. Seems like a good buy.

Features-Free clean and shine with no need to hand dry
Motor Trend Approved Spot-free results guaranteed
Dry Rinse Polymer sheets water off your car for fast drying and leaves no residue behind
Pur water filter Removes water impurities which cause spots, even in hard water
Helps protect the clearcoat by cleaning dirt and water spots, leaving a shine on the surface
Ergonomic design to deliver Mr.Clean AutoDry results
Cleans without re-using dirty water
Thumb-Activated On-Off Switch
Power grip handle textured to prevent slippage
All grip selector knob designed for use with wet/soapy hands
Leak-Resistant Hose Hook-up
Durable ABS plastic housing
Soap reservoir with vacuum metering, always delivers a consistent soap mixture
Rubberized soap fill cap, attached so you never lose it
Safe For All Car Finishes
Also good for cleaning Motorcycles, RV’s, boats, Windows, siding, and lawn furniture
In the box:

2 Mr.Clean AutoDry Device
2 6.7 fl oz (200ml) Soap, With Dry Rinse Polymer
2 Starter Filter

Tech Specs Clean AutoDry Soap: first part of the Mr.Clean AutoDry™ Carwash Rinse Polymer™ sheets water off your car for fast drying removes dirt and grime no film or residue with Mr.Clean AutoDry Filter to leave your car incredibly clean and shiny Clean AutoDry Filter: second part of the Mr.Clean AutoDry Carwash water impurities which cause spots, even in hard water a color-change indicator that changes from black to brown when it is exhausted with Mr.Clean AutoDry Soap to dry your car spot-free every time of uses varies on factors such as water hardness and usage Independent Spray Nozzles: soap solution filtered water rinse water for use on: & Mirrors & Tires not strip wax protect the clearcoat
Attached Images

Old September 30th, 2009, 01:29 PM
1995 D90 ST Beluga Black
It sucks. I bought mine. Used it twice. Took it off and threw it in the corner of the garage. 9.99 is a good deal, this way, when you throw it out, you'll only be out 10 bucks!!!
Just my opinion.

This is where I'm supposed to write something witty and funny; or something.
Old September 30th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110
lol one of my tenants left one of those behind, he said I could have it, wonder why
A guy told me one time "don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat from around the corner"

Robert Deniro

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market