Help me get back into a 90!!! Selling my 2005 Ram SRT10!!! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 14th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Anthony Paden
Help me fill this please!
Help me get back into a 90!!! Selling my 2005 Ram SRT10!!!

I am thinking of selling my red 05 QC. It has 80k miles and slowly climbing. It is an awesome truck and has over $4000 worth of upgrades! This Quad Cab will be the most inexpensive you will find and you get all these mods!!!

The only problems are the right front bumber and rear left bumber are scratched (cities, you gotta love them!), the wing was removed before I bought it so there is no wing (the mounting hardware is included and the paint is scratched and a bit faded where the wing was), all four rims have some curb rash, and the cup holder is kinda wierd and doesnt want to stay up (but you can get it to stick). Besides that it is clean, interior is in great condition, and runs great!

One of the best things is that it has a 3 year, 48k mile warranty that is awesome! It is 100% transferable and is great. I already used it to get some work done at a cost of $3500 but only cost me $300. I got all this work done w/ all the current mods so they did not void the warranty. This will pay for the truck over time. The warrenty is awesome and I believe adds a tremendous value to the truck. Here is the link to what it covers. It is the gold plan:

I am looking to get $21,900. I am currently located in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

Mods totaling over $4000!!!
extang soft bed cover ($250)
mopar bed extender ($250)
SCT Tuner w/ tunes from Torrie at Unleashed Tuning (the best for Ram SRT10) ($500 w/o tunes)
mopar long tube headers (cool chrome coated) - I have stock manifolds ($1500 w/o coating)
catless mid pipes - I have stock mid pipes ($300)
magnaflow catback ($600)
BBK throttle body ($450)
JMB cold air intake and catch can powdered red ($300)
lowering shackles in the rear (2 inch) ($75)

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be more than happy to clarify anything! I have pictures also.

Anthony Paden

Seattle, WA

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

90, ac