FS: Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Black, 8 GB, 2 Hours (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 17th, 2011, 02:48 PM
'94 D90 ST Arles
Arrow FS: Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Black, 8 GB, 2 Hours (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL

Greetings to all,

I bought this as a back up gift for my wife for Christmas. I was able to get what she wanted and forgot I had bought this. Its BRAND NEW, never opended, still FACTORY SEALED.
I had the pleasure of paying 199 from Amazon. Its now 186.

I would like to get 180 and include FEDex shipping
I recommend and prefer paypal

From Amazon, here is a description.
Shoot up to two hours of best-ever HD video—now with image stabilization for incredibly clear and steady video
Carry it anywhere with its sleek and slim design that fits in any pocket or purse
Comes with 8 GB of built-in memory, letting you capture 2 hours of HD video; no additional memory required
Power on, press record and start recording—it's that simple
Watch your videos on the large, 2" anti-glare color display
Connect the flip-out USB arm directly into your PC or Mac® to launch pre-loaded FlipShare™ software
Use FlipShare software to organize and edit your videos, capture photos, send video greeting cards and create custom movies
Share videos privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email or by creating Flip Channels; post publicly with direct video shares to Facebook™, YouTube™ and Twitter™
Charge the internal Lithium-ion battery through the built-in USB arm; also recharges quickly when connected to Flip Video Power Adapter [sold separately]
Watch your videos on your HDTV through the Flip Video HDMI™ Mini Cable (type C) [sold separately]
Features a flat-back panel with touch-sensitive, backlit buttons
Records high-quality H.264 videos that are compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player and iTunes
Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
Included in package: Flip MinoHD video camera, wrist strap, soft protective case, user guide

Thanks for looking
mpodgorski@bellsouth.net, for any questions
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1176.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	37030   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1177.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	37031