Kind of want to add it to the rovers that suck thread...
Also, who would opt for a "Factory A/C delete"?
1997 Land Rover Defender 90 Soft Top
1997 North American Specification
3 different soft tops
-Badger Coachworks canvas full top with zip out windows
- Rovers North vinyl Surrey Top
- Land Rover vinyl Bimini top
Over $15,000 in upgrades and refurbishments in the last year.
All new seat upholstery (ex moire black vinyl XS)
3 locking stirage "Tuffy" boxes
Body colored wheel arches
LED headlamps and signals
WARN 9000 winch
New BF Goodrich tires
Steering, front diff & rear diff skid plates.
New front calipers/pads/rotors and rear brake pads
Hella rally lights
New Land Rover muffler and center pipe.
New engine front seal
New Bilstein shocks and steering dampener
****Please note that price is firm****
- no A/C (factory A/C delete)
- no rear bench seat (previously removed)
- very slight head gasket leak and rear seal leak
- touch up paint marks
- some paint corrosion on hood