I'm looking for one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 3rd, 2015, 08:36 AM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Sounds familiar. I believe he either has listed another truck previously or I have seen it on eBay/Craigslist. That guy is about 20 minutes from me. I can go check it out if you would like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 08:42 AM
mmgcny
Michael
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyoh View Post
Sounds familiar. I believe he either has listed another truck previously or I have seen it on eBay/Craigslist. That guy is about 20 minutes from me. I can go check it out if you would like.
Wow. That would be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 3rd, 2015, 09:16 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyoh View Post
I didn't look through all the pics but I believe he's the same dude who had 3 or more Tithonus and had them parked next to som planes and helicopters. I remember making fun of him because the plane was literally in every shot.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 09:51 AM
mmgcny
Michael
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
I didn't look through all the pics but I believe he's the same dude who had 3 or more Tithonus and had them parked next to som planes and helicopters. I remember making fun of him because the plane was literally in every shot.
I love guys like this. Look here's my truck from nine different angles (with Porsche carefully framed in the background of every shot).
Old October 3rd, 2015, 11:46 AM
asif k.

Just go to mod-sales.com if you want a Tithonus, they have the contract with the MOD to dispose of these and they will arrange international shipping, not like they will scam you or anything. Anything they sell is unmodified so no issues with customs. The LHD Tithonuses are about 7000 pounds in their 'guide price', so it should be no more than 15k shipped and cleared in the US.

------ Follow up post added October 3rd, 2015 11:48 AM ------
Old October 3rd, 2015, 12:06 PM
mmgcny
Michael
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by asif k. View Post
Just go to mod-sales.com if you want a Tithonus, they have the contract with the MOD to dispose of these and they will arrange international shipping, not like they will scam you or anything. Anything they sell is unmodified so no issues with customs. The LHD Tithonuses are about 7000 pounds in their 'guide price', so it should be no more than 15k shipped and cleared in the US.

------ Follow up post added October 3rd, 2015 11:48 AM ------
That's a 1995. Can't import. I have been looking. Heard the LHD that are of age are all gone.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 12:18 PM
asif k.

You are correct, I edited my post. I guess they all came to the US and appreciated 100% in price. Still, keep searching the site, something might show up in the auction section, there is a LHD 90 on there right now with a service date of 03/1991 so could be imported after storing for a few months. Current bid is 2000 pounds.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 07:13 PM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmgcny View Post
Wow. That would be great.
Give the seller a call, get some background on it, and give me a buzz if he is ok with showing the truck in person.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Tags
ebay, tithonus