Craigslist Finds - Page 67 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market


Reply
 
Thread Tools
 
Old October 8th, 2007, 11:17 AM
JBOD77
Status: Offline
Jonathan
1995 D90 ST Beluga Black
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oyster Bay, Long Island, New York
Posts: 528
__________________
This is where I'm supposed to write something witty and funny; or something.
Reply With Quote
  #1321  
Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:05 AM
DontownRover
Status: Offline
Kevin
none
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2
1989 Defender 130

1989 Land Rover Defender 130

It says non running. $27,500
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1322  
Old October 23rd, 2016, 02:57 PM
josh-man's Avatar
josh-man
Status: Offline
joshua
82 Land Rover 110 Ex MOD
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: new england
Posts: 1,633
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontownRover View Post
1989 Land Rover Defender 130 It says non running. $27,500
That's Matt's, I believe it's listed in the FS section too with much greater detail.
Reply With Quote
  #1323  
Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:32 PM
Surf90's Avatar
Surf90
Status: Offline
C.S.
1989 Defender 110 200tdi
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 925
Registry
Just down the road from me and can take a look if anyone is looking for an Arles NAS 90

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1116076595.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	280.1 KB
ID:	160513
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1324  
Old October 24th, 2016, 05:50 PM
zeerover's Avatar
zeerover
Status: Offline
Michiel
1972 Series III
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Newburyport, MA
Posts: 187
Series 2 109

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5836649743.html
Reply With Quote
  #1325  
Old October 24th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Rocky's Avatar
Rocky
Status: Offline
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colonies Aka Boston
Posts: 8,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeerover View Post
Can't call that body straight.......
Reply With Quote
  #1326  
Old October 27th, 2016, 02:17 PM
RX6RCROL's Avatar
RX6RCROL
Status: Offline
Matthew Hedrick
1994 D-90 #646
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Wake Forest North Carolina
Posts: 1,084
Registry
https://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/5849098282.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1264356042.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	291.2 KB
ID:	160930
Reply With Quote
  #1327  
Old October 27th, 2016, 02:57 PM
D90Overkill's Avatar
D90Overkill
Status: Offline
David Frank
1995 ST #2615
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Napa, CA. United States
Posts: 4,655
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX6RCROL View Post
Beautiful! Minus the 5-bar sills, absolute perfection to me. I've always wondered what svx's would look like on my truck. Now I know.
Reply With Quote
  #1328  
Old October 29th, 2016, 08:44 AM
1of40's Avatar
1of40
Status: Offline
1of40
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Potomac Falls & Wintergreen, Virginia
Posts: 5,749
Registry
We don't see these too often. http://bringatrailer.com/2016/10/28/...-cruiser-hj47/

If I can swing it this weekend I'd like to see her in person.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1329  
Old October 30th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Paul K's Avatar
Paul K
Status: Offline
Paul Kennington
'85 Ninety V8 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: La Grande, Oregon
Posts: 1,618
Registry
Land Rover 1994 NAS Defender
__________________
Current fleet: '85 Ninety 3.9 V8i Auto SW, two '95 Discoverys (one for my Nephew, one for my Niece),'07 BMW 335Xi.
Past Land Rovers: '96 Discovery SD, '00 Range Rover HSE, '04 Discovery SE7, '07 Range Rover HSE, '08 LR3 SE7.
Past fleet: '89 Classic Mini, '83 Porsche 911 SC Coupe, '89 911 Carrera targa, '96 911 Carrera 4, '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, several Minis.
Reply With Quote
  #1330  
Old October 31st, 2016, 08:23 AM
RX6RCROL's Avatar
RX6RCROL
Status: Offline
Matthew Hedrick
1994 D-90 #646
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Wake Forest North Carolina
Posts: 1,084
Registry
Paging Hollywild!

http://puertorico.craigslist.org/cto...?lang=en&cc=us

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-784839854.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	161155
Reply With Quote
  #1331  
Old October 31st, 2016, 08:26 AM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,568
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX6RCROL View Post
I'd be careful from the people that came from that place... Zika will get you.
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1332  
Old October 31st, 2016, 09:20 AM
RX6RCROL's Avatar
RX6RCROL
Status: Offline
Matthew Hedrick
1994 D-90 #646
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Wake Forest North Carolina
Posts: 1,084
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dro View Post
I'd be careful from the people that came from that place... Zika will get you.
Wow. Just read about it. What a mess.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcne...?client=safari
Reply With Quote
  #1333  
Old October 31st, 2016, 09:22 AM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,568
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX6RCROL View Post
Wow. Just read about it. What a mess.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcne...?client=safari
Yep. Everyone I know there has been infected... It's scary.
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1334  
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:19 PM
Rocky's Avatar
Rocky
Status: Offline
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colonies Aka Boston
Posts: 8,417
Dang purty, until they put an RV on it: Landrover Defender Expedition XP Camper

1991 Landrover Defender 130 High Capacity Pickup.
Isuzu 3.9 litre Isuzu 4BD1T diesel (21mpg city/27mpg highway) with intercooler mated to a R380 five speed gearbox, left hand drive.
Galvanized frame, auxiliary fuel tank, one fuel source for vehicle and camper.
Custom aluminum flatdeck (line-x) with removable sides and headache rack, under bed boxes and full slide drawer and steps all constructed by XP Camper.
Recaro seats and Webasto diesel heater, moulded acoustic mat set and dynamat throughout cab, Hertz speakers X 4, sub and amp, Kenwood receiver.
Racor secondary fuel filter, block heater.
Cooper Discoverer S/T on Terrafirma Dakar wheels with full size spare.
Croytec aluminum door hinges, bonnet hinges and window blocks.
ExtremeAire compressor , 48" led light bar, Class 3 hitch (7way/4way electrical).
26,000 miles on Defender since vehicle build, 2 months use of camper.
XP Camper V2, with additional storage subfloor (please visit their site at xpcamper.com for full specifications).
Located in southern British Columbia, Canada (3 hours north of Spokane). Receipts for all work. Qualifies for importation into the United States.
Exponential growth of family necessitates a new project.
$120,000 USD
Save years on a build and start travelling!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00F0F_5YMvOz7xvVR_600x450.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	161240   Click image for larger version

Name:	00i0i_6AD1X3b60D0_600x450.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	161241  

Click image for larger version

Name:	00m0m_6P82QB04R3D_600x450.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	161242   Click image for larger version

Name:	00808_3en3s6vGIGM_600x450.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	161243  

Reply With Quote
  #1335  
Old November 1st, 2016, 06:05 AM
1of40's Avatar
1of40
Status: Offline
1of40
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Potomac Falls & Wintergreen, Virginia
Posts: 5,749
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
Dang purty, until they put an RV on it: Landrover Defender Expedition XP Camper 1991 Landrover Defender 130 High Capacity Pickup. Isuzu 3.9 litre Isuzu 4BD1T diesel (21mpg city/27mpg highway) with intercooler mated to a R380 five speed gearbox, left hand drive. Galvanized frame, auxiliary fuel tank, one fuel source for vehicle and camper. Custom aluminum flatdeck (line-x) with removable sides and headache rack, under bed boxes and full slide drawer and steps all constructed by XP Camper. Recaro seats and Webasto diesel heater, moulded acoustic mat set and dynamat throughout cab, Hertz speakers X 4, sub and amp, Kenwood receiver. Racor secondary fuel filter, block heater. Cooper Discoverer S/T on Terrafirma Dakar wheels with full size spare. Croytec aluminum door hinges, bonnet hinges and window blocks. ExtremeAire compressor , 48" led light bar, Class 3 hitch (7way/4way electrical). 26,000 miles on Defender since vehicle build, 2 months use of camper. XP Camper V2, with additional storage subfloor (please visit their site at xpcamper.com for full specifications). Located in southern British Columbia, Canada (3 hours north of Spokane). Receipts for all work. Qualifies for importation into the United States. Exponential growth of family necessitates a new project. $120,000 USD Save years on a build and start travelling!
I don't think I can think of a more uncomfortable vehicle for long distance travel.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1336  
Old November 1st, 2016, 06:32 AM
down_shift's Avatar
down_shift
Status: Offline
Russell
94' D90 ST & 06' LR3
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Leesburg, VA
Posts: 4,052
Registry
Damn that is a lot of weight. Is the 130 chassis rolled from thicker steel as well? Doubt it is it was simply extended from the factory.
Reply With Quote
  #1337  
Old November 1st, 2016, 09:50 AM
Kevin88RRC's Avatar
Kevin88RRC
Status: Offline
Kevin Keith
1988 RRC
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 998
Monster truck LR3 for sale in Maine.
Land Rover by NewBright

Reply With Quote
  #1338  
Old November 1st, 2016, 09:53 AM
Shagey71's Avatar
Shagey71
Status: Offline
Sam Hagey
1995 RRC LWB - Alpine White
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Posts: 506
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin88RRC View Post
Monster truck LR3 for sale in Maine.
Land Rover by NewBright

I was pissed and wildly impressed at the same time for that split second before I knew it was RC
__________________
Rovers, Guns, and Airplanes... Willing to share my Ramen Noodle Recipes!


'95 RRC CountyLWB - dripping all over central TX
'83 110 HCPU - in piceces, all over central TX
'95 RRC CountyLWB Beluga Black - SOLD
'01 P38 - POS Leaked Electricity - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #1339  
Old November 1st, 2016, 10:00 AM
JohnsD90's Avatar
JohnsD90
Status: Offline
John
74 SIII 88", 88 110, 91 110
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 2,253
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
Isuzu 3.9 litre Isuzu 4BD1T diesel R380 five speed gearbox, left hand drive.
Galvanized frame

Qualifies for importation into the United States.
This is so far from legit to import.
Reply With Quote
  #1340  
Old November 1st, 2016, 10:18 AM
RX6RCROL's Avatar
RX6RCROL
Status: Offline
Matthew Hedrick
1994 D-90 #646
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Wake Forest North Carolina
Posts: 1,084
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsD90 View Post
This is so far from legit to import.
I'd hate to be the one to tell him!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DC/NoVa Craigslist finds... o2batsea For Sale - Vehicles 16 June 23rd, 2016 01:17 PM
Some sweet CL finds themaxx Misc. Chit-Chat 4 September 19th, 2007 03:19 PM
1994 Rear Bench Seat For Sale•••••••MAKE OFFER wife no longer finds proposal to turn JAD For Sale - Parts 3 February 13th, 2007 04:05 PM
D90 finds death in Val Borbera (Jan outing) Cube II Trips, Trails and Events 4 February 22nd, 2006 01:59 AM
More aftermarket parts finds, crank scrapers and windage trays! Hans Misc. Chit-Chat 0 February 28th, 2005 02:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Copyright