I've been collecting cars, Saleens and other Mustangs in particular, for the past 15 or so years. I store them in a climate controlled warehouse in sealed Air Chambers. The owner of the building (my former business partner) has sold the building and I will be needing to vacate in less than a month. Out of the twenty or so cars I have, I may be able to keep half of them at most.
I would prefer to sell the cars outright since having limited space is my primary concern, however I might be willing to trade for the right NAS Defender. I would prefer a ST 90 with an automatic transmission (guess that limits me to a '97.)
Here's the list of cars for sale:
1. 1969 Mach 1 428 Super Cobra Jet. $72,500.
2. 1970 Cougar Eliminator 428 Super Cobra Jet. $63,500.
3. 1970 Cougar Eliminator Boss 302. $63,500.
4. 1979 Mustang 5.0 Notchback. 44,000 original miles. $7,500.
5. 1981 Capri Drag Car. $17,500.
6. 1985 Mustang GT. 6,300 original miles. $15,500.
7. 1986 Mustang GT. 7,600 original miles. $14,500.
8. 1986 Capri 5.0. 23,000 original miles. $15,500.
9. 1989 Saleen SSC #185. 6,300 original miles. Outstanding, mint condition. $26,500.
10. 1990 Saleen #33. 2,600 original miles. Perfect, better than showroom condition. Highly detailed undercarriage. $25,500. (Interesting link regarding the car: http://www.saleenclubofamerica.com/s..._DGregoire.htm
11. 1993 Cobra R #79. 61 original miles. $66,500.
12. 1993 Cobra R #17. 61 original miles. $66,500. (yes, both have 61 original miles!)
13. 1993 Cobra #190. Apx. 4,000 original miles (Teal w/ opal leather). Slight paint imperfection on driver's front fender. $25,000.
14. 1993 Cobra #1695. 5,900 original miles (Black w/ opal leather). $25,500.
15. 1995 Cobra R #60. 13,000 original miles. $23,500.
16. 1995 Cobra R#171. 140 original miles. $28,500.
17. 1955 Thunderbird. Pro Street. Supercharged 460 c.i.d. $65,500.
18. 1969 Hurst S/C Rambler plus parts car and parts. $28,500.
19. 1969 Nissan Patrol. $9,500.
20. 1970 Cougar Eliminator Boss 302. Disassembled and on rotisserie. $21,500.
21. 1965 Mustang Fastback Restomod. Disassembled. Tons and tons $$$ invested. $27,500. (Basis for the build: http://ghostworks.yearone.com/1966-boss-hoss-mustang/
22. 1969 Mustang Fastback Restomod. Partially Assembled. 557 c.i.d. Tons and tons $$$ invested. $25,000. (This is my biz partner's car. Contact him directly at KevinMcGown@aol.com
I also have a mint set of four (4) 17" Speedline wheels with matching Dunlop SP Sport 225/45ZR17 (front) and 235/45ZR17 (rear) tires. OEM five lug. Less than 2,000 miles. $2,750.
Also a set of American five spoke 16" five lug wheels with never been on the road Bridgestone 245/45/16 tires. Identical in look and color to these: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/P7161459.jpg
I apologize for not yet having drafted appropriate descriptions for all the vehicles. I am in the process of doing it, but wanted to get the selling process initiated right away. All of my low mileage cars are in showroom condition. All stored in a climate controlled facility inside sealed Air Chambers. All have supporting documentation.
Please go to my photobucket account page for photos of my cars. At the moment, some are more thoroughly photographed than others. I will be happy to provide any information requested by serious buyers. The photobucket link is: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/cele...?sort=6&page=0
Please contact me directly via email at email@example.com
if you have serious interest. I will be posting this advertisement on other forums, so contacting me by email will ensure that I receive your message.
Finally, I hope that I haven't come across as abrasive or gruff by stressing that only serious buyers contact me. I enjoy talking cars, especially about mine, but I fear that I simply wouldn't have time to discuss all twenty-one cars with everyone who might have a passing interest.