Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Old December 6th, 2012, 04:43 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Black Defender 90 from Polo Ralph Ad for sale

You decide. It's been in IL its whole life.

AutoCheck VIN SALDV2284SA956282
http://www.fordofkirkland.com/autoch...DV2287SA957569

Link to Ad:
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...05184262&Log=0

Ad Description:
Check out this one of a kind 1995 Land Rover Defender 90 SUV which will get you go off road with this capable machine! This Beautiful Defender is complemented with Black exterior with Black Vinyl interior comes with a Bikini top, Hard top and Soft top. The Defenders drive train consists of a 3.9-liter V-8, mated to a 5-speed Manual transmission. Premium Options include: Adjustable Front Seats, Marine 4 speaker Sound System w/ 6 disc CD changer mounted in a "Tuffy" Box, 16 Genuine Land Rover Nato Wheels wrapped in 225/85/16 BF Goodrich Mud terrain tires, Class3 Towing/ Recovery package, ARB Air Locker front and back locking differential with upgraded ARB air compressor, Hardened Drive Shafts and Half Axles ,3 inch Old Man Emu lift kit, Warren XD-9000i winch, Safari off road under armor skid plates, Two Interstate Batteries on a isolator system, Stainless steel hoses, Dual Electric 12 Kenlow Cooling fans, Safari Guard Front bumper, Safari rocker panel guards/air tanks, 185 amp Bosh alternator with Premier Power Arc/Mig welder, Front and rear Hella lamps, Borla exhaust, Custom Ceramic coated headers, Genuine Land rover Snorkel, 14,000 lb winch anchor, Land rover roof rack with Jerry cans, plus more. The Defender is always well- maintained, with records available, Garage kept, and a non-smoker. This Defender is the perfect SUV on and off road; only asking $55,000. This Defender is set up for the trail or the Adventure of a life time. There is no better setup for the money. Well maintained always garaged and barely off-road. This truck was built for a South American Safari that never happened. Please make this Defenders dreams come true!Check out the photos!!! . View Listing at: http://sellers.mota.com/m82bfbc Mota Listing ID: M82BFBC.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ralph Lauren Ad 2.jpg
Views:	739
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	62327   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ralph Lauren truck.jpg
Views:	1770
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	62328  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
maybe Martin will buy it back, I think that was his..
Old December 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM
ron
Ron
1994 NAS Defender 90

i wonder if warren know this guy has his winch
so having your truck in a polo adds 30k to value... nice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 6th, 2012, 09:14 PM
sherpamike
Mike Doligalski
'95 D90 ST

Registry
I think you're right, Phil. Didn't Martin P own this this truck in Florida for some time? I think I even saw it in person here.
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Holiday
Ross Simpson
1995 D90 ST/2006 D3 HSE7

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron View Post
i wonder if warren know this guy has his winch
so having your truck in a polo adds 30k to value... nice

Great news! My truck was in a Tommy Hilfiger ad back in 2001. That's gotta add at least...$35k!
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Stormer
JP
2008 RRSC

Registry
Apologies to Keith and Stuart in advance (who do a fine job vetting vehicles but have been known to personally own certain bankrupt Swedish automakers convertible vehicles, ahem) but when seller owned uninspected vehicles list for more than Copley's listings, the world ain't right.
Old December 6th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Willh
Will Hedrick
Use to own NAS #96, #1778, & #1008

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post

Link to Ad:

Ad Description:
Check out this one of a kind 1995 Land Rover Defender 90 SUV which will get you go off road with this capable machine! This Beautiful Defender is complemented with Black exterior with Black Vinyl interior comes with a Bikini top, Hard top and Soft top. The Defenders drive train consists of a 3.9-liter V-8, mated to a 5-speed Manual transmission. Premium Options include: Adjustable Front Seats, Marine 4 speaker Sound System w/ 6 disc CD changer mounted in a "Tuffy" Box, 16 Genuine Land Rover Nato Wheels wrapped in 225/85/16 BF Goodrich Mud terrain tires, Class3 Towing/ Recovery package, ARB Air Locker front and back locking differential with upgraded ARB air compressor, Hardened Drive Shafts and Half Axles ,3 inch Old Man Emu lift kit, Warren XD-9000i winch, Safari off road under armor skid plates, Two Interstate Batteries on a isolator system, Stainless steel hoses, Dual Electric 12 Kenlow Cooling fans, Safari Guard Front bumper, Safari rocker panel guards/air tanks, 185 amp Bosh alternator with Premier Power Arc/Mig welder, Front and rear Hella lamps, Borla exhaust, Custom Ceramic coated headers, Genuine Land rover Snorkel, 14,000 lb winch anchor, Land rover roof rack with Jerry cans, plus more. The Defender is always well- maintained, with records available, Garage kept, and a non-smoker. This Defender is the perfect SUV on and off road; only asking $55,000. This Defender is set up for the trail or the Adventure of a life time. There is no better setup for the money. Well maintained always garaged and barely off-road. This truck was built for a South American Safari that never happened. Please make this Defenders dreams come true!Check out the photos!!! . View Listing at: http://sellers.mota.com/m82bfbc Mota Listing ID: M82BFBC.

That is Martin's old 90 in the Polo ad. The truck listed for sale is NOT Martin's old D-90. Martin's 90 had a SafariGard front bumper and this one has an ARB. Also LRFAQ shows the VIN for this truck as matching plaque # 2115, and Martin's 90 was # 2027 see link: http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2645

You've let me down Josh.....I expect better from you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	martin_podgorski02.jpg
Views:	5786
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	62342  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please feel free to visit my website at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Willh is the F'n man! Defender of the Defenders! - Overlander
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:01 PM
sherpamike
Mike Doligalski
'95 D90 ST

Registry
That's what I thought! Since I bought those PIAAs from Martin and have them on my truck I am now selling my truck for 60,000 too....I mean hey, they were in a polo ad...
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:03 AM
d90boy
keith humphreys
aka: Mr Fancy Pants

Registry
haha.... thanks! looks like you had an easy night last night..... home posting at 9:54. =) x0x0x
Old January 4th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Shep29
KS
'95 RRC LWB

Registry
Anyone know what kind/size of rims and tires are on the D90 in the Polo ad?
Old January 4th, 2013, 03:11 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep29 View Post
Anyone know what kind/size of rims and tires are on the D90 in the Polo ad?
Rims are just black 16" Wolfs, not sure about the rubber.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old January 4th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Shep29
KS
'95 RRC LWB

Registry
Really digging that look on a black D90. Anyone know about the rubber?
Old January 4th, 2013, 03:29 PM
K9Phil
Phil
1994 D-90 #1184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep29 View Post
Really digging that look on a black D90. Anyone know about the rubber?
It's listed in the link posted up above. Super Swamper TSL.
http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2645
Old October 2nd, 2013, 04:25 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Back up for sale. It has been listed for the past year or so on Autotrader at $55k with no sale. Now it's in for consignment with Evolve Motorcars out of Chicago, IL. Hopefully with a price drop so that they can actually sell it, but I suspect not. The old pics on Autotrader actually made it look better than the dealer photos. Looks like it needs a bit of work!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CONSI...item4aca306c88

emchicago ( Feedback Score Of 128)

Current Bid: US $25,655.00Reserve pricenot met

Mileage: 65,938

Description:

CONSIGNMENT SALE 1995 Land Rover Defender 90 LOADED 1 Owner Clean Carfax

If you would like to know the reserve – CALL 773-267-2684
If you would like to discuss a BUY IT NOW- CALL 773-267-2684
If you would like us to walk around the vehicle with you on the phone – CALL 773-267-2684

**Consignment Sale! Truck will transfer from private party to the buyer**

Please view all pictures carefully as this is an 'as is, where is' sale off of the pictures.

Up for auction is a well-equipped 1995 Land Rover Defender 90. This truck has been outfitted for extreme off-road travel and with only 65,938 miles it has plenty of travel left in its life. Everything from the mild lift and mud tires to the snorkel and warn winch will keep you moving no matter how rough the trails get. The 3.9 liter v8 fires right up and settles to a nice rumble and the 5 speed manual transmission shifts very smoothly. The clutch is in good shape and the 4wd works as it should. The truck is very clean inside and out as well as under the hood. If you are looking for a turn-key rig that will take you anywhere then look no further. You will not find another defender as clean and well-equipped as this one.

Here list of parts this truck is equipped with:
-3.9v8 with a 5 speed manual
-ARB Air Locker
-ARB Winch Bumper with Shackles, Ipf Lights and a Hi-Lift Jack
-Warn XD9000i 9,000 lb capacity winch
-Safari Gard Rocker sliders and Tie Rod Guard
-Old Man EMU Springs and Nitrogen Charged shocks
-Front skid plate
-Front and Rear Air Lockers
-Bf Goodrich 255/85/16 Mud Terrains mounted on NATO wheels
-Air Intake Snorkel
-Cargo Carrier/Full Length roof rack with 5 fuel cans
-Premier Power Welder Mounted under the hood
-Hella Rear Spot lights
-Borla Exhaust
-Land Rover Service Manuals
-2 Levogauges mounted in interior
-Hard Top and Soft Top
-Alpine 6 Disc cd Changer with Alpine XD642W Cd/Radio/MP3 mounted in lockable center console, possibly a tuffy unit.

If you would like to know the reserve – CALL 773-267-2684
If you would like to discuss a BUY IT NOW- CALL 773-267-2684
If you would like us to walk around the vehicle with you on the phone – CALL 773-267-2684

We are here to answer any questions that you may have. We would love for you to come see the car in person but understand that many of our buyers are out of state or international. Please do not hesitate to call us and have one of our sales representatives do a 'walk around' with you on the phone. It is our goal to do everything we can to make you comfortable with your purchase and to ensure that no questions are left unanswered and that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.

**CALL US TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR $300
TOWARDS TRANSPORTATION COSTS**

Evolve Motors a division of Albany inc. IS AN ACCREDITED BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU MEMBER.
CALL 773-267-2684 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
INTERNATIONAL CALLERS PLEASE CALL
847-975-6987

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post

Link to Ad:

Ad Description:
Old October 2nd, 2013, 05:16 PM
waveridin1959
Brian Jones
1995 D-90 ST #2892

Registry
Not sure about limb risers attached to Hi Lift.

“Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria!”
Old October 3rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
LR Max
Thomason, Max
1973 Series 3 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by waveridin1959 View Post
Not sure about limb risers attached to Hi Lift.
I was about to say for $55k, how about they do something about all that rusty crap on the front bumper.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 11:32 PM
Cajun
G
1987 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR Max View Post
I was about to say for $55k, how about they do something about all that rusty crap on the front bumper.
They probably think they have it marked low considering the RHD 110 at Import Auto up the road from them at 80k! Looks like they will be keeping it for a while at those prices.
Old October 5th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Arcadeus
Mark Bichin
97 NAS Station Wagon LE

Registry
That second levoguage must add at least 2k in value...

I do like that setup for the Gerry cans up top... Is that custom?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Tags
90, ac, defender, defender 90