Barbour® International Motorcycle Jacket Size L - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Old December 8th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Ben01
Ben
Defender

Barbour® International Motorcycle Jacket Size L

Barbour International Motorcycle jacket in size Large. I got this as a gift two winters ago...I have the identical jacket from Belstaff and never wore it.

Size L. pm me if you want it.

The belt is missing (I think my girlfriend swiped it). Very cool coat and really popular in Europe.

Price is $450 on Orvis.

Looking for $150.00 shipped (lower than the low end of what they sell for on ebay, I want to get rid of it). I figured I would list it here due to its British origins.

The chest is 23 inches across and this highest point on the shoulder down is 26 inches. These are pretty warm and waxed cotton.

Authentic to the core, Barbour's® International has, since 1936, kept motorcyclists dry in the foulest weather. Heavyweight 8-oz. waxed cotton fends off moisture and wind (at any speed), while the classic tartan lining offers warmth and an easy fit. Riders of vintage BSAs, Nortons, Triumphs, and Vincents will recognize the functional details of this motorcycle jacket: solid brass front zip with studded closure, studded cuffs, waxed-cotton belt, and four large flap-over pockets, one of which is angled for easy access while in the saddle. Soft corduroy collar. Genuine Nubuck leather trim. Four exterior pockets; one interior pocket. Barbour International motorcycle jacket in black. 100% waxed cotton with cotton/polyester lining. Wipe clean. Imported.
Regular even sizes: 38-52. Approx 33˝" long in size 44. Contemporary Fit. See size chart for details.

http://www.orvis.com/store/product.a...44&cagpspn=pla

http://www.orvis.com/orvis_assets/pr...4YLF8PB_lg.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_2074.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	85590   Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_2075.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	85591  

Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_2076.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	85592   Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_2079.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	85593  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 9th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

Pm sent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Ben01
Ben
Defender

Tony, I will look for the belt again prior to shipping.

Ben
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

Thank you sir, that's one thing off the Christmas list!

Old December 16th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

Received the jacket and it's even better than described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Ben again! Thanks!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Tags
ac, motor