Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygoss View Post
I don't even want to know.

Ok...what happened?
It started months ago, and ended with Chapman crapping all over a 90 powered by a 6.2NA Diesel in the For Sale Section. Things spiraled out of control from there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Old January 2nd, 2012, 03:02 PM
jaygoss
Jay Goss
'60 Series II Station Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
It started months ago, and ended with Chapman crapping all over a 90 powered by a 6.2NA Diesel in the For Sale Section. Things spiraled out of control from there.
Saw all that- up to the point where he was supposedly banned here. I missed the dweb business as I'm not really involved with that site.
1971 SIIa SWB (sold)
2000 Disco SII (sold)
1995 RR Classic SWB TWR edition (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 2nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygoss

Saw all that- up to the point where he was supposedly banned here. I missed the dweb business as I'm not really involved with that site.
Yeah, I missed that too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Old January 2nd, 2012, 04:51 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC

Registry
I don't think the D90 with the 6.2 caused it as much as you ( J ) and the exchange of threats.

Also and I think Charles at one point said something like " You know my ignore button is the same as the Ban button , so you let me know if you want me to ignore you " and Dan's response was " go ahead " so I am assuming Charles went ahead

This is only my perception and not exactly the answer ( but gosh damn close )
Old January 2nd, 2012, 05:24 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier
I don't think the D90 with the 6.2 caused it as much as you ( J ) and the exchange of threats.

Also and I think Charles at one point said something like " You know my ignore button is the same as the Ban button , so you let me know if you want me to ignore you " and Dan's response was " go ahead " so I am assuming Charles went ahead

This is only my perception and not exactly the answer ( but gosh damn close )
I don't think this is about me and Dan, and if that's the/your perception, I'm sorry, but it's not reality. It's much bigger than that, and you know that. His latest tirade was the catalyst and the final straw. Those of us that actually stood up to him and didn't keep silent became his targets.

I never once threatened Dan, I simply told him what he was, so that makes me the bad guy?

I'm hoping we can move forward and this awesome forum can return to normal.

Semper Fi!
Old January 2nd, 2012, 05:42 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo

Registry
Quote:
I don't think this is about me and Dan, and if that's the/your perception, I'm sorry, but it's not reality. It's much bigger than that, and you know that. His latest tirade was the catalyst and the final straw. Those of us that actually stood up to him and didn't keep silent became his targets.

I never once threatened Dan, I simply told him what he was, so that makes me the bad guy?

Well you know my definition of perception..The mother of all Fuck ups ( as I have told you before )

I am not sure what you mean by " Stood up to Dan " , but if you mean by answering to him the way he answered to you, then calling the spade a spade, everyone needs to be ban.

In regards to threats, I mean the same ones people perceived from Dan calling you out, you have called him to meet in person, you will not talk to me like that in person, and I have to tell you, I know you in person, so I don't think you meant anything by it, but that remark about MMA training could be construed as a threat, in the same way Dan's comment were construed.

Now if someone is going to tell me I am sticking for Dan, here is my answer: Fuck you as I have said it many times, I am a big boy and do not solve domestic disputes, and I am sure Dan can sleep in the bed he makes
Old January 2nd, 2012, 05:51 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Fair enough.

Semper Fi!
Old January 2nd, 2012, 06:38 PM
ArmyRover
Bill Ski
83 110 "Frankenstein"

Quote:

I honestly thought you were threatening him as well.

Let's meet in person I fight MMA etc, sound like lightly veiled threats to me.

Don't really give a damn either way if you were or weren't. Perception is everything thing though in this world and I certainly perceived a threat from you.

Unknown Author

716-898-8153
Old January 2nd, 2012, 06:53 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Bill:
Don't take this the wrong way, but someone that is crass enough to make comments/post photos of a fellow members under-age daughter would get the business end of my size 11 boot in his ass. So why don't you focus your energy on the real offender here.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old January 2nd, 2012, 06:56 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I don't want to drag this out. My intent was not to threaten anyone, and I am man enough to admit that.

If there is a perception that I threatened anyone or caused some sort of mental anguish, then I should be banned as well, that's only fair.

I come to this site to share in the hobby, for help, to help, and have fun, not to spread hate like some.

Semper Fi!
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:23 PM
ArmyRover
Bill Ski
83 110 "Frankenstein"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwind View Post
Bill:
Don't take this the wrong way, but someone that is crass enough to make comments/post photos of a fellow members under-age daughter would get the business end of my size 11 boot in his ass. So why don't you focus your energy on the real offender here.

Jason,
I thought the offender there had been dealt with by banning him.

I was just pointing out that Goose was not the only one that perceived the threat in his (Wolf's) statement. Like I said in the last post I really don't care if it was or wasn't a threat we're all big boys here and can defend our own sandbox.

Wolf, that's between y'all, I still think your nuts for wanting to mount the exhaust to the windshield pillar though.

Unknown Author

716-898-8153
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:47 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo

Registry
Bill,

How have you been Brother? Are you home or playing in the sand?
Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:43 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

dammit goose don't hijack the thread, there is at least 50 more ways to keep complaining about the same shit, besides all 3k members haven't chimed in.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:45 PM
ArmyRover
Bill Ski
83 110 "Frankenstein"

Goose doing well, I've been home and loving life. Hi-jack off back to the bashing and stuff

Unknown Author

716-898-8153
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:58 AM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
It looks like Dan is back on the threads.
What kind of twisted person goes trolling for pictures of our underage daughters to post online? Best that you learn what libel is all about.
That crosses all acceptable social boundarys.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

Old January 3rd, 2012, 12:32 PM
atancreti
scott
1995 Discovery I

I like this idea! lol
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM
ssbartley1
Steve Bartley
1997 SW #160

Registry
And now a word from our sponsor.......

"Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak Arabic, love music and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers and warriors."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Tags